Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is going between Afghanistan, USA, Russia and China right now? :suresure:

China is saying they are gonna be friendly with Taliban's new governament.

World collapsing while we talk about a manga with a strectching kid as an MC.

:gokulaugh:
i was about to bring it up but i thought it isn't relevant and is controversial

that aside I'm curious how Afghanistan would end up like in a month or so..

Some support them.. most go against..

The Taliban aren´t dumb, they know to not mess up this time, they have the country in full controll.
They going to follow friendly deals this time and don´t mess with the Nato and I doubt Nato also have interest to start a another war for over 20years, they already did and it didn´t work. They spend money, give lot of new weapons and take over the country, thinking it would help but it didn´t, the army run away and didn´t want to fight, Taliban overrun everyone and have the controll.
My though:

They going to make deals with Nato and co and in the end everyone going to accept them as new governament like China did.

People literally clung to planes thinking they'll escape. Like literally sitting over the tyres and shit (like they won't retract or anything). Many fell mid-air as it was taking off and died. The videos are horrifying.

People literally clung to planes thinking they'll escape. Like literally sitting over the tires and shit (like they won't retract or anything). Many fell mid-air as it was taking off and died. The videos are horrifying.
I've read the news, saw 5 dead, didn't know it was like that, i might check out the videos, that's some scary shit. But let's stop here, i don't wanna get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.