Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you think that’s your own interpretation/opinion? A LOT of ppl don’t share that sentiment. But you are entitled to that opinion. There were certainly enjoyable aspects of WCI and Sanji, but ultimately it does come down to he hurt the MC in a disrespectful way, and as childish as that sounds, yes he’s trash for that, regardless of the reasons.

And to top it, he hasn’t apologized for it to this day.

"regardless of the reason" see that dumb reasoning is the problem, he did it to protect luffy, also he was one of the most popular character during wci, most people think like me, sanji never left top 5 of most popular characters, it just proves that the minority that hates sanji is loud and dumb

He doesn't have to apologize for trying to risk his life instead of luffy's, how dumb can one be to not realize that

1010 THREAD IN THE MUD, EVERYONE

:shame::shame::shame:
:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
10 days to reach here, while 1010 only took 5 days and was closed
lol @Ten Yaksha Blother has always been a luffy wanker
Is something wrong in being luffy wanker.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Don’t you think that’s your own interpretation/opinion? A LOT of ppl don’t share that sentiment. But you are entitled to that opinion. There were certainly enjoyable aspects of One Piece and Luffy, but ultimately it does come down to he intentionally putting his crew in harm's way and being completely oblivious so traumas and the proper ways to deal with thim, instead of "JUST STOP BEING SAD BECAUSE I AM HERE".

And to top it, he still does it to this day.
Yes, I am sure.
:luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.