Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
after Computer Science, i'm fucking done with Calculus

I have no idea why i had to do so much of that shit, we don't even use it!!!!!

and those are the classes that end up kicking the most people out of the program
Yes I have been studying some programming, bioinformatics, machine learning, deep learning with neural nets, like how to train them efficiently, their structure. Very intriguing topics. I prefer concepts to calculus but as a science nerd I like it too xd

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Maybe it was basic CoA (non haerdening), invisible, or hardening but Oda is a lazy bum and doesn't show it like with many characters, shows it whenever he feels like.
he's pretty consistent accross arcs though.

doflamingo, luffy, law, zoro, fujitora, pica and even kinemon showed it in the anime. there was no reason to think that the decision for doflamingo to not show it in that clash wasnt deliberate.

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Dude, in my country you can do college for free if you pass a nation-wide test, that's why i can start a second degree.

I don't know if i would be able to pursue even one degree if i lived in a country where i had to pay for that shit.

So no worries there!

To be fair i don't think college made me more smart at all :josad:
If you have that computer science degree you can find a really good job why go for another ?

Being smart or stupid has nothing to do with school etc.
Yes there are people with a higher IQ but school doesn’t show how smart you are, at least in Germany.
Everyone has some talent and is smart in a specific topic.
At least you dont have to pay a fortune for uni here.
Sone countries suck in that regard.

But yeah, school grades got nothing to do with intelligence.
The German school system is pretty much useless.

If you have that computer science degree you can find a really good job why go for another ?
a few reasons, i didn't enjoy the area that much to be honest and the college experience for me was absolute hell, so i was really burnt on it even before i finished it

i also just wanted to try a second degree for fun this time around, i'm not going fully serious / focused like the first one, so i'm doing / working on some other stuff outside of it, maybe if i enjoy it enough i will focus on it and make it my priority, but so far it isn't

i guess i wanted to follow most of my family too, everybody here has two degrees!

:kayneshrug:

Being smart or stupid has nothing to do with school etc.
Yes there are people with a higher IQ but school doesn’t show how smart you are, at least in Germany.
Everyone has some talent and is smart in a specific topic.
well, some are school smart, some are so schoolsmart that they are called nerd. and some are Street smart.
thats how I view smartness. in case of schools, they acknowledge schoolsmart and not street smart

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
isnt that the case in pretty much every country.

atleast the western world is better, in my place university admissions are solely based on a student's performance in an entrance examination. they dont even judge what your interest/skills are. im looking to apply for grad school in us/canada/europe so i realized the difference between the two processes and it's so huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.