Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In every company you have a sector that takes all the monetary data and then they create a bunch of reports that essentially show how well the company is doing, to help out everyone interested in those numbers (such as investors, administrators, banks, governament and so on...).

That's the basis of it.

But you can work in many different ways in this area, the most desired jobs would be as an Auditor for the governament so you can "review and verify the accuracy of financial records and ensure that companies comply with tax laws" or you can become an expert that helps out with legal cases and you review / verify financial records in the same way but for legal reasons for example.
I studied Auditing and now I am working as an accountant :crazwhat:

In every company you have a sector that takes all the monetary data and then they create a bunch of reports that essentially show how well the company is doing, to help out everyone interested in those numbers (such as investors, administrators, banks, governament and so on...).

That's the basis of it.

But you can work in many different ways in this area, the most desired jobs would be as an Auditor for the governament so you can "review and verify the accuracy of financial records and ensure that companies comply with tax laws" or you can become an expert that helps out with legal cases and you review / verify financial records in the same way but for legal reasons for example.
To me, the only thing more boring than accounting seems to be tax and fiscal procedure law

I was kinda burnt out from school only.
Now I'm at university and kinda hate my subject. I think I need a new direction in life, something that I really enjoy. I'ts hard to find out what tho:josad:
That was also my experience. Academic pursuit in general just turned me into a very depressive young lad :josad:

My highschool was a "technical highschool", i don't know if there's stuff out there in other countries the same way.

The premise is that you study highschool classes alongside a few classes on some subject matter that could get you work, it's like a mini-college basically. It takes 4 years instead of the 3 year highschool.

I did Electronics for my "technical highschool", and that shit already made me so fucking depressed and angry at the "academic enviroment" that having to deal with college after that was pure pain. I had hopes college was gonna be better, it ended being worse.

:risitasad:

Thank god i found One Piece during the final years of college.

To me, the only thing more boring than accounting seems to be tax and fiscal procedure law
It is boring, but in my country you GET A SHIT TON OF MONEY FOR IT, and because they are governament jobs there's almost no way you lose your job / not get payed, you would have to FUCK UP IN THE BIGGEST WAY POSSIBLE for that shit to happen.

So it's basically a guarantee job, if you get one of those you're done for life in my country.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
It is boring, but in my country you GET A SHIT TON OF MONEY FOR IT, and because they are governament jobs there's almost no way you lose your job / not get payed, you would have to FUCK UP IN THE BIGGEST WAY POSSIBLE for that shit to happen.

So it's basically a guarantee job, if you get one of those you're done for life in my country.
How much ?:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.