Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the emphasis and on dodge. kaido dodged one attack and luffy is taunting him for it. this isnt enough basis to call red roc and red hawk over g4 adv CoA when g4 CoA literally put him down temporarily until big mom could create enough distraction for kaido to get back up.
emphasis on dodge doesn't change what the statement says.. that kaido finally dodged his attack and this attack was Redhawk, not normal Acoa attacks which just proves that point that fire imbued acoa is superior to normal Acoa attacks.. boom

bigmom created no distraction.. Killer and kid dashed at the kaido and he used tatsumaki and captured luffy.. kaido was like Ooff.. and got up like it was nothing.. the attack was intense but it didn't nothing.. BM noted to the intensity of the attack was concerned about kaido but he was alright even Kid was wishing that it did something.. which it clearly didn't.

yeah we got an elaborate 2 page remark where it was made clear that kaido could be hurt by luffy. he was only ever put down once using g4 during that entire rooftop battle.
nope he was also put down by Red roc the panels are clear and kaido is visible throwing up blood.. compared to just getting right up after gear 4 getting... he which wasn't different from the collaborative Togen Totsuka from the scabbards even that did something but this didn't do much

you are cherry picking panels which suits your argument.
Luffy went all out with the barrage and it did barely anything to kaido.. saying that kaido was knocked is an exaggeration and kaido didn't affirm that Claim either

what i chose was relevant since kaido is in his base and red roc is one punch attack like gear 4 king gun.. which did nothing compared to red roc kaido just instantly transforms and barely spits any blood

Gear 4 fully went all out with the gattling but isn't the right comparison for a one shot attack that isn't getting.. so that is just a precision measure..

duh i'd cherry pic coz i don't wanna be inconsistent comparing luffy going all out in gear 4 compared to casual 1 shot red roc..

bring that up when luffy uses Red roc getting lol

J

Joy D. MADS

and we're the degenerates of the community btw :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

cause that shit is expensive bro
Lmao I'm from Spain and here is too expensive for EU standards and unemployment here is like breath every day...

But now my commie government wants to make class maths with gente perspective and emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.