Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is a CoA clash with visible black lightning coming out vague?
why is it even controversial to say sanji will be able to use diable jambe on the RS?
this is literally just a costume.
the vinsmokes were thoughful enough to cater the suit to sanji and to give it to him.
dont you think they'd factor in that his favourite style of fighting is using flaming kicks?
stop the suit downplay please XD.

no it is not. if he can use it on a normal suit, he can very well use it on another costume.
a Fire proof suit you nitwit LMAO

and until sanji proves that he can use DJ in RS its safe to assume he can't... but can use Coa

dont know bro. its kinda gay to me. i prefer Zorobin more than Zolu

:believe:
The only gay ship I can accept in the crew ZoSan. Luffy and Zoro...eh nah. Zoro and Robin has too much of an age gap. If it comes to girls in the crew, Zoro can really only date Nami. Same with Sanji. Besides, all three have ladies outside the crew. Pudding, Hiyori, Hancock (hmm, age gap though, maybe Rebecca).

Yeah obviously he could've gotten killed, he doesn't have swords that allow him to block attacks or a devil fruit that allows him to tank any impact

Plus he lost focus because he was trying to save momo, had it been a 1v1, no one else involved and sanji having full focus on king, he would've ended in a high diff win
I don't disagree. In a 1 v 1 fight, it could go either way. That said, I think Oda likes his goofy characters, which is why he uses Queen more than King. Even Katakuri and Lucci had goofy sides. For now, King is just an unfunny Boa Huang whi is kinda strong with the personality if wet tissue paper.

Honestly, I prefer Jack, He is so proactive. If all the Beast Pirates were like Jack, Wano wold be over.

The only gay ship I can accept in the crew ZoSan. Luffy and Zoro...eh nah. Zoro and Robin has too much of an age gap. If it comes to girls in the crew, Zoro can really only date Nami. Same with Sanji. Besides, all three have ladies outside the crew. Pudding, Hiyori, Hancock (hmm, age gap though, maybe Rebecca).
TBH there is no gay member in SHs except sanji as a Former okama. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.