Should we keep D1 start in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, would anyone oppose an Odd claim? We can get a claim from the guy I believe. Drago's case was pretty good, and I'm beginning to think that I may be giving Odd the benefit of the doubt thinking that no way he'd act like that as scum and town reading his earlier confident posts.

@oddoddfruit would you please claim for us?

I agree with you, Krogo. I don't care about claims for this game at least not for this phase. Players will claim when we vote them up. And yes, there's no need to press for claims unless you find the person suspicious. Odd had voted Usopp on page one, but he completed deviated from interacting with him going forward. Like an actual putting pressure interaction. He sat back, watched Usopp get hounded by everyone and then started asking for his claim. Then he proceeded to setup stacking on Light to get his claim too. He's about the claims, not game-solving.

Do you agree with me that Odd is suspicious?
Yeah that is pretty suspicious, honestly the only thing claiming does right now for anyone besides the lynch target is open up the flood gates for people to use against town.

got a witch, well now she knows who to not control or control
mafia, they can kill you easily
vampre, ww, sk again they get easy targets to people to avoid at the start
imagine outting the jailor with this nonsense

Odds play iis purely someone who's trying to rile up feathers and cause chaos.

I don't think its a good way to play to be honest and its not very town friendly.

Same goes for Xlaw. No point in asking anyone for a claim without having a good reason behind it and nothing right now is a good reason to start off that way.

vote lynch odd

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir I don't see how odd is worse than Law when odd wanted a claim from his suspect while Law wanted a claim from his suspect's suspect. Law is a lot worse here.
Odd very clearly doesn't care about game-solving. His reluctance to participate in the thread and actually scum hunt, apply pressure, question, like actually do townie stuff, is why his fishing for claims looks much worse than Law's. He's watching for the sidelines and trying to take advantage of a situation to get a claim. I highly doubt that he actually scum reads Usopp. That's a load of bull.

I still scum read Law for what he did but I strongly believe that Odd's version is much worse.

Odd very clearly doesn't care about game-solving. His reluctance to participate in the thread and actually scum hunt, apply pressure, question, like actually do townie stuff, is why his fishing for claims looks much worse than Law's. He's watching for the sidelines and trying to take advantage of a situation to get a claim. I highly doubt that he actually scum reads Usopp. That's a load of bull.

I still scum read Law for what he did but I strongly believe that Odd's version is much worse.
Then let's agree to disagree. I don't see how wanting a claim from a person you suspect is worse than wanting a claim from the person your suspect pushes. If that's your main argument for his wagon it's not convincing me to vote him over Law.

I wouldn't mind putting some pressure on odd, though, but it's kinda too late for that now.

D

Dragomir

let me explain

usopp assumed there's 1 mafia and 2 indies on my list even before I specified it

doesn't that fit the bill if he is mafia while he knows you and law aren't
I guess. It feels like a stretch. I am curious though, why doesn't Usopp consider the option of all three of us being indies? Why does there have to be 1 mafia in there? @Ekkologix could you answer that when you get online?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I guess. It feels like a stretch. I am curious though, why doesn't Usopp consider the option of all three of us being indies? Why does there have to be 1 mafia in there? @Ekkologix could you answer that when you get online?
i only think there r 2 harmful indies in the game based on the speculation we had early game
its only natural id think AL meant 1 maf and 2 indies
hence why i asked afterward does he think ALL of us are scum, or just maybe 1 or 2 of us
if ALL of us are scum in his mind, then we have to be mafia + 2 indies. i highly highly highly doubt u and xlaw r same team

Status
Not open for further replies.