Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
de
So how did Marco end up having Queen and King again when Queen was fighting Sanji?

Sanji got tossed aside when he tried a 2 v 1. Proving again that he isn't close to Yc1 level:suresure:

WW, Sasaki and Maria are defeated. So much for them coming back again.

The Killer downplayers in shambles now. Hawkings was getting destroyed, has to result to Hostages lol.

King demonstrating why he is significantly stronger than Queen. He was fighting Marco in base the entire time, had time to go after other people as well.
zoro fan delirious

Sanji still ain't lol. He tried attacking both and was thrown away. Unlike marco who was consistently fighting back
Marco just sneak attacked Queen full Zoan Queen, here King and Queen were both focusing on Sanji especifically, and they are pissed now, they are wiping everything with effort, after the first time Marco did it he couldn't keep up holding both of them since 1006 cuz K and Q wouldn't let it happen again, he hit both twice, made a lot of effort (according to himself) and got tired, barely dealt damage and then just came reappeared now.

In shonen manga getting throw away don't mean much even more so when person right back .
Just like how sometimes holding a kick or punch that hit you far away don't mean much either .
Other than looking awesome sometimes.

EIDT pics will give us a better idea.
Of course pics do, going off the wording here of Thrown away not kicked, punched, etc. Thrown away means in my eyes he was a rag doll who had no chance and King said where is ZORO

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy is all healed up from just eating meat. I swr Oda is mocking it. Luffy couldn't even stand for days after his fight with Kat. So you are telling me, Luffy only lost to a hybrid Kaido due to an empty stomach:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.