Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm not really good at video editing...but i tried to make it look as close as possible to the manga :catcry:

It sucks. I don't mean your video, your video is much better than what we got. I dropped the anime specifically because of this. Instances like Akainu shitting his pants when WB appears behind him, and this almost equal exchange between Kaido and Luffy shits on the manga. Someone who only watches the anime will never understand how far ahead Kaido was, and what Luffy needed to do to beat him, with heavy plot armor ofc. They will think ok next time Luffy is gonna get him.

Worst

Custom title
It sucks. I don't mean your video, your video is much better than what we got. I dropped the anime specifically because of this. Instances like Akainu shitting his pants when WB appears behind him, and this almost equal exchange between Kaido and Luffy shits on the manga. Someone who only watches the anime will never understand how far ahead Kaido was, and what Luffy needed to do to beat him, with heavy plot armor ofc. They will think ok next time Luffy is gonna get him.
I tell you if i was an anime only i would have liked it probably animating the "speed blitz" happened in the manga wasn't going to be that epic to animate idk i'm not an animator so i can't tell but yeah it was probably filled too much i saw a lot of anime reactors wondering some stuff during the fight xD

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I tell you if i was an anime only i would have liked it probably animating the "speed blitz" happened in the manga wasn't going to be that epic to animate idk i'm not an animator so i can't tell but yeah it was probably filled too much i saw a lot of anime reactors wondering some stuff during the fight xD
It looks too much like dbz, the auras around them imo. It might look cool to someone, but I dislike it personally, and I dislike the changes they add.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm going to watch some Christmas flicks and try baking. Also might go skating if I have time

hbu?
@ZoroGang
Post automatically merged:

Prosecco and cocaine lol
Imagine a power level debate after a cocaine intake. I would never do drugs just for this reason alone let alone the 46643 actual relevant ones. :believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.