Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko or Admiral level, but I do think he will become a Yonko at the end of the series. Maybe the Yonko system will be gone by then though, so I don't know.

I can't really tell you that, but I think Law could be it. I mean they constantly fight in Wano and both have a mink in their crew.
We will need 4 new Yonkos after current ones are defeated and possibly dead. I know Kidd and Law are guarantee given portrayal and how Oda want them to equal Luffy a lot. I can see that. Though 2 spots are still up for grabs. Why you think it fits Hawkins to be Yonko or be at that lVl at EOS?

Hawkins has a Mink in his crew? Who and when?

We will need 4 new Yonkos after current ones are defeated and possibly dead. I know Kidd and Law are guarantee given portrayal and how Oda want them to equal Luffy a lot. I can see that. Though 2 spots are still up for grabs. Why you think it fits Hawkins to be Yonko or be at that lVl at EOS?

:suresure:

We need Yonko? Luffy (with help) is gonna defeat Kaido this arc and become a Yonko in Kaido's place, after that is the race against Blackbeard for the One Piece and once he defeats Blackbeard he will become the Pirate King, no space for Yonko after that.

We need Yonko? Luffy (with help) is gonna defeat Kaido this arc and become a Yonko in Kaido's place, after that is the race against Blackbeard for the One Piece and once he defeats Blackbeard he will become the Pirate King, no space for Yonko after that.
Doubt Yonko System is destroyed when he is PK. They were alive even as Roger reign. So same for new 4 Yonkos after Luffy become PK.

Doubt Yonko System is destroyed when he is PK. They were alive even as Roger reign. So same for new 4 Yonkos after Luffy become PK.
:ronalaugh: Yonko means the 4 Greatest Pirates that rule the New World and are the closest to becoming Pirate King, and Pirate King means the one that conquered the GrandLine (NW included), there will be no Yonko when there is a Pirate King.

:ronalaugh: Yonko means the 4 Greatest Pirates that rule the New World and are the closest to becoming Pirate King, and Pirate King means the one that conquered the GrandLine (NW included), there will be no Yonko when there is a Pirate King.
You can dethrone am active King still. If that was the case, WB, Kaido, and BM wouldn't be so revere over their status even then. Doesn't mean they go for the goal empty.

Thought that is head mask. That's actual Mink?
Post automatically merged:
Yeah, his name is Faust and he is a mink.

Edit : It looks like Oda also used his name in SBS, so now we can say he is certainly a mink.

D: Please tell me the name of the big black cat in the Hawkins Pirates. I like that he's relatively cute. Is he a mink? P.N. Law's character design is so cool
O: Uhm.... Black...? A black cat? Does he appear black? Is... just cat fine? This cat is as you say. He's a mink. He's a member of the Hawkins Pirate crew. His name is Faust, and he's like a magician... but what kind of magic can he use? He meowably (probably) uses some sort of Meowgic. (<-Joking)

I think Hawkins would fit to be a Yonko. He is intelligent, plans ahead and he has a very powerful DF. He would make a perfect Yonko.

Is he still around? Where is Hawkins' crew in the arc? Are they still alive or dead by Kaido?
They must still be alive. Hawkins never once used his DF on his own crewmembers, so we know he cared for his crew.

I hope flashback ends soon. Don't want to see it getting dragged for 4-5 chapters. :namiriously:

Let's start the war:getnappaed:
I'd say we have 4-5 chapters left.

967: probably details Oden's journey with Rodger, avoiding glimpses of Raftel and other spoilers, chapter ends with Oden's return to Wano.
968: Oden taking the role of Shogun, explains his vision of opening Wano's borders to the retainers, issues with Orochi hinted at. Chapter ends with Orochi making a deal with Kaido and planning to attack Wano.
969: Beasts Pirates attack Wano, we see some skirmishes and see how Oden gives Kaido his scar.
970: Oden loses, Orochi and Kaido prepare to boil him alive. Might get a hint at who the traitor is in this chapter. Chapter ends with Oden sacrificing himself for his retainers, re-emphasizing his wish to open Wano's borders. Last panels the chapter transitions out of flashback into the present time as the retainers seek to fulfill Oden's wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.