Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Kira is probably lynch immune, I think lynch Indie (Lind) then potentially wasting the lynch on Xlaw and it not working. Best to let me handle him at night.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean the Serial Killer is a theory. Dest was legit lying here, per Dyna's own words. Don't know why he would trust a theory of the SK after that.
that's because people wanted to believe that ratchet wasnt irresponsible and didnt throw the game by sitting on rippedcal's misslynch

as far as i remember, dyna always wanted to kill both of them - lynch one and shoot the other.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Anyway, I lied about claiming all my abilities. Like I hinted at, I had one more trick up my sleeve and this was how I found Kira.

Enhanced Breath: Basically I can suck in three people per night and determine if Kira is among them. On N1 I sucked in Dyna, Hayumi, and Mango and there was no Kira ping on them. So I tried three new people in solis, Ratchet, and Tobi, and got a ping that Kira was among them. I thought Ratchet was less suss than solis and Tobi, so I tried solis, Tobi, and a cleared check from N1 in Dyna, and got a ping. That's why last phase I was so confident that I could catch Kira. To be sure, last night a sucked in solis, Mango, and Hayumi, and still got a ping, meaning that solis, or I guess I should Xlaw, is Kira. But I'm pretty sure with my superkill it means Kira is immune to the lynch.

N1: Dyna, Hayumi, Mango = None

N2: solis, Ratchet, Tobi = Ping

N3: Xlaw, Tobi, Dyna = Ping

N4: Xlaw, Mango, Hayumi = Ping
Man, you're still going on. Also, the abilities you claimed last day phase were all fake. Just so you know.

that's because people wanted to believe that ratchet wasnt irresponsible and didnt throw the game by sitting on rippedcal's misslynch

as far as i remember, dyna always wanted to kill both of them - lynch one and shoot the other.
True, in order of suspicion it would be
Light > Dyna for now. I'm not discounting the possibility that players were thinking Ratchet was a Serial Killer.

Btw he was extremely busy with work and his birthday, so he couldn't keep up with the game. Anyway, it's completely my fault for not being here when Dest claimed.

Man, you're still going on. Also, the abilities you claimed last day phase were all fake. Just so you know.

True, in order of suspicion it would be
Light > Dyna for now. I'm not discounting the possibility that players were thinking Ratchet was a Serial Killer.

Btw he was extremely busy with work and his birthday, so he couldn't keep up with the game. Anyway, it's completely my fault for not being here when Dest claimed.
Of course because I can see Town's victory within grasp and we're not doing the easy, logical thing. But obviously you are happy to lead Town down the wrong path, Mr. Indie.

Yupp, he voted Rhea despite telling players that he doesn't trust Dest's claim.

I mean the Serial Killer is a theory. Dest was legit lying here, per Dyna's own words. Don't know why he would trust a theory of the SK after that.
That same day Dyna said they wouldn’t be switching off Dest lol. Of course that was before the Rhea/Dest information came out.

So Dyna was locked on Dest. Then we got mechanical info on Dest. And Dyna backed off soon after lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.