Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't think people know you're the Indie, though? Mr. Red Hot Chili Pepper.
This post legit made me laugh. If I could give you a cookie, I would.

Honestly, what are the odds that Dyna can actually steal the convert ability? What's a townie going to do with it anyway. Convert the mafia back to town?

Makes no sense. He might have probably lied about stealing the convert.

@ConquistadoR @Dr_Professor83 anyone else that pinged you? I think we can check the Rhea wagon to find Destroya's scummates. No way they would have bussed Destroya in that situation. At least that would have been very less likely.

We still have a chance to turn this around Town, but we can't fuck up this lynch again. Your choice of Kira or the SK today, but I think Kira is lynch immune so SK is better option.

Honestly, what are the odds that Dyna can actually steal the convert ability? What's a townie going to do with it anyway. Convert the mafia back to town?

@ConquistadoR @Dr_Professor83 anyone else that pinged you? I think we can check the Rhea wagon to find Destroya's scummates. No way they would have bussed Destroya in that situation. At least that would have been very less likely.
So you're not denying you're the Indie, eh? I bet you thought we wouldn't expose you but now I have nothing to lose here.

Dyna weirdly wanted Rhea over Dest for fear of SK after tunneling Dest all game. If Dyna is lying about stealing the convert then it makes sense. Also I’d expect Dyna to have been the Mafia target if they were holding the conversation ability and they needed to kill Dyna to get it back.

Dyna went after Dest right up until the Jotaro claim tho.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
hayumi and light were weirdly missing during the final phase of the rhea vs destroya wagons. when destroya was rambling and yall kept flipping votes.
Tbh, I can confirm Hayumi when he decides to finally respond to my tags. But yes, him missing at the crucial moment is kinda suspicious.

However, I won't hold him too much to it.

:lusalty:

Me last DP

Again some voting fuckery by the end
What did you do last night?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Dyna weirdly wanted Rhea over Dest for fear of SK after tunneling Dest all game. If Dyna is lying about stealing the convert then it makes sense. Also I’d expect Dyna to have been the Mafia target if they were holding the conversation ability and they needed to kill Dyna to get it back.

Dyna went after Dest right up until the Jotaro claim tho.
Him suddenly becoming buddy buddy with Dest, after going after him the whole game, would have made him suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if he just kept the act up.

The whole Serial Killer argument just falls flat and even later I remember Dyna saying he doesn't believe Dest's claim, but we can get rid of 95% Serial Killer rather than potential protag.

Like what was that? If he doesn't wanna trust Dest and asks players to shoot him, why vote him over a potential SK? So, I'm not convinced Dyna is still town here.

Anyway, I lied about claiming all my abilities. Like I hinted at, I had one more trick up my sleeve and this was how I found Kira.

Enhanced Breath: Basically I can suck in three people per night and determine if Kira is among them. On N1 I sucked in Dyna, Hayumi, and Mango and there was no Kira ping on them. So I tried three new people in solis, Ratchet, and Tobi, and got a ping that Kira was among them. I thought Ratchet was less suss than solis and Tobi, so I tried solis, Tobi, and a cleared check from N1 in Dyna, and got a ping. That's why last phase I was so confident that I could catch Kira. To be sure, last night a sucked in solis, Mango, and Hayumi, and still got a ping, meaning that solis, or I guess I should Xlaw, is Kira. But I'm pretty sure with my superkill it means Kira is immune to the lynch.

N1: Dyna, Hayumi, Mango = None

N2: solis, Ratchet, Tobi = Ping

N3: Xlaw, Tobi, Dyna = Ping

N4: Xlaw, Mango, Hayumi = Ping

Tbh, I can confirm Hayumi when he decides to finally respond to my tags. But yes, him missing at the crucial moment is kinda suspicious.

However, I won't hold him too much to it.

What did you do last night?
Look at you getting Hayumi to confirm you. Not liking how you seem to be working with the dead here.

Status
Not open for further replies.