Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have information about the set up of this game I believe, but it would require me to claim my role to explain it. It would be a pretty big info dump and probably worth it. But I’ll let you guys make that call. I’m sorry I took my vote off Dest. I messed up.

Also separately, I think Light’s been converted but not for mechanical reasons. But we are obviously lynching Dest.
I think it's still kind of risky to claim, not it's up to you. And you didn't mess up anything, Rhea's WU was a fake.

I'm actually interested in why @Lindltaylor tried to unvote last minute?

So I have information about the set up of this game I believe, but it would require me to claim my role to explain it. It would be a pretty big info dump and probably worth it. But I’ll let you guys make that call. I’m sorry I took my vote off Dest. I messed up.

Also separately, I think Light’s been converted but not for mechanical reasons. But we are obviously lynching Dest.
I don't think you should claim tbh , i know your role anyways so you can just talk about it and in can try to piece it up, not sure if im the on. Do you feel like you can't explain it without claiming?

Oh god, can you walk me through the light thought process?

I can agree that what happened yesterday makes him look bad, he was going hard on the Rhea lynch and now in hindsight might've been saving Destroya. But that would require him to have been culted before last day phase if that happened since if we believe Dynamight cult lost their culting ability.

Im going to sleep, back later.

Gn.
Juliet being a long dog is weird. I was never told that it was a fake writeup (maybe Mel is just getting my result) but that makes no sense for this setup.

anyone who bothered to read the wiki/know flavour knew she was the dog.

yall scum killed her bcs she came after you.
I believe Scum may have went after Lind. We’ll know for sure if one of them dies tomorrow based on Juliet’s ability.

Also if Lind was the target then it’ll confirm my mechanical knowledge I have of what Kira’s like these days based on that Role card.

I don't think you should claim tbh , i know your role anyways so you can just talk about it and in can try to piece it up, not sure if im the on. Do you feel like you can't explain it without claiming?

Oh god, can you walk me through the light thought process?

I can agree that what happened yesterday makes him look bad, he was going hard on the Rhea lynch and now in hindsight might've been saving Destroya. But that would require him to have been culted before last day phase if that happened since if we believe Dynamight cult lost their culting ability.

Im going to sleep, back later.

Gn.

Zara, Light, and Dyna were the 3 outed cult candidates before N3. D2 Zara tried to have Tobi killed with that fake claim so he likely wasn’t converted yet. N3 Dyna claims to have stolen the cult ability.

We know Zara either started as Scum or was converted during N1 since they were the one sweeping dead bodies and that happened D2.

Zara’s role flip didn’t show an ability invest, so either culting changes your abilities completely or they were already Scum D1.

That means it’s possible someone was culted N1 and N2, but someone was definitely culted one of those nights at least, Light being an soft outed candidate with no heat makes them a perfect target. Combine that with the Rhea/Dest stuff and I think the chances are good that Light is cult.

I believe Scum may have went after Lind. We’ll know for sure if one of them dies tomorrow based on Juliet’s ability.

Also if Lind was the target then it’ll confirm my mechanical knowledge I have of what Kira’s like these days based on that Role card.
And what happens if no one does tomorrow? Lind was hella suss unvoting at the last moment as well as trying to tell me my Nat info was wrong.

On the other stuff:

I don’t believe we have a Vig, unless they have their finger up their ass every night.

I don’t believe Mafia has very many attackers. Two at most, unless they alternate nights.

Hypothetically if they did have two, then them attacking the same person every night is a good bet.

If Kira is the only killer, then I believe he’s envolved into having a super kill every night due to our claims. He shouldn’t have started out with one if he’s the only killer.

Dest shouldn’t have been able to do anything last night if his visitors didn’t get side tracked.

Juliet didn’t get janitored so there’s that. Although if they took a bullet for Lind then maybe they wouldn’t. Or maybe it wasn’t Kira idk. But if the attack was for Lind then Juliet should have lived unless it was a super kill. Which would support my evolved Kira theory.

I don’t believe there’s a lot of attacking going on at night.

@Fruitji

Status
Not open for further replies.