Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
ohh man, king sliced marco's wing and he immediately has bruises in his face. c'mon mate, he has those bruises by attacking them not even by getting attacked by them:rolaugh:
As I said, Marco had bruises even before he attacked Queen.

The damage is from King.

Kata mid diffs marco lmao
It's the other way around.

I read the recent interview and I know the truth about that fodder
The recent interview only confirmed that Goku Vegeta and Granola are all stronger than Broly.
Nothing on Jiren ofc, he's not from u7. Toyo didnt also say Vados is stronger than Goku but that's just as obvious as Jiren, the man stronger than a Hakaishin, being ahead of Beerus's punching bags

Maybe next time come a bit more prepared?

He was one of the 'potential admirals who were in the running'. Look up what that means

They applied and got turned down must be hard to grasp for you uh?

Two senior marines got turned down in favor of total randos with no connection to the organization

Issho/Ryokugyu >> these dudes in power, as well as that bum King you hype up

In fact, just based on feats, I can literally tell you how Marco vs Kizaru was going to go. Marco stall Kizaru for a few hours, then gets one shot.

a literal mid diff
What feats? Kizaru himself said to Marco that victory or defeat could be determined with a single moment's misstep. Implying he could have lost if he misstepped.

Marco also had the necessary haki to reach his body which means he can damage him. So he will eventually . Aokiji took 10 days just to take a bit of Akainu's ear and scar him on his body, in case you want to post some fanfic about one instance of not leaving a scar means he won't do damage over the course of a multi day fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.