Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
« Perospero is still in the room, but he's moved a bit out of the action zone. He has drawn his candy bow and is aiming at Sanji, his intention is to shoot Sanji to avenge for the wedding. Perospero has Sanji within range, but just before shooting his arrows, Nekomamushi comes at full speed and slaps Persopero in the face. The blow makes Perospero fly off the “Live Floor” (he hits some rocks near a bridge). »

Poor Perospero the guy can’t catch a break ….
Bridge?
:wonderland:

Beuh judges failure cant even 1v1 yc4 Queen fodder let alone Whos who lmao

all the time queen ignored that okama, chopper did better than sanji fodder

Chopper > Sanji confirms again

then King neg diffed RS sanji.
lmaoo what a bad time to beign garbage okama fan keep getting Ls as usual what a weakling

Irrelevant his regen is done he's exhausted he was about to get hit.
If he didn’t have to defend Zoro and Chopper Marco could have easily attacked King instead.

We need to see the panels. If Marco was still flying and smiling when he said “okay okay... I give up. It’s these stars’ turn” then it was definitely banter.

I put the name of King's attack in google and this is what popped out (炎皇 )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanhuang

Yanhuang or Yan Huang (Chinese language: t 炎黃, s 炎黄, p Yán Huáng) was the name of an ethnic group of ancient China who inhabited the Yellow River basin area. They claimed their descent from the two tribes led by the Flame Emperor (Yandi) and Yellow Emperor (Huangdi) .[1] Their main achievement was to join together to strengthen the basis of the two tribes and their civilized community. The Yanhuang were the founders of the Chinese people and the initiators of Chinese culture.
Oda with the :smart:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
O: Yeah, I know... I've omitted the explanation from this war arc, because I focused on the pacing and wanted to move the story forward. To explain Marco's ability just a little bit: he's Zoan, so he does have a body. But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration). In other words, the flames are for regeneration. These blue flames don't have the characteristics of actual fire - they don't spread and burn things, and they aren't hot. They're completely different from Ace's flames. I might touch on this in the main story at some point, so I'll leave it at this for now.
oh cools. my bad then.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If he didn’t have to defend Zoro and Chopper Marco could have easily attacked King instead.

We need to see the panels. If Marco was still flying and smiling when he said “okay okay... I give up. It’s these stars’ turn” then it was definitely banter.
Hes had enough time vs King and couldn't push him out of base
Chopper had 20 plus minutes vs queen

it does burn. it can heal but it also burns if it he wants it to,
SBS volume 58 page 166:
O: Yeah, I know... I've omitted the explanation from this war arc, because I focused on the pacing and wanted to move the story forward. To explain Marco's ability just a little bit: he's Zoan, so he does have a body. But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration). In other words, the flames are for regeneration. These blue flames don't have the characteristics of actual fire - they don't spread and burn things, and they aren't hot. They're completely different from Ace's flames. I might touch on this in the main story at some point, so I'll leave it at this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.