Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you seriously need glasses

Killer get mid diffed by base sanji based on the feats in this chapter alone

King did no damage, he didn't knock out sanji, he might have done that in whatever fan fiction you're reading, but in one piece written by eichiro oda, the character named sanji survived the attack and didn't even bleed, he was also showcased to be physically as strong as the character named king since he blocked multiple attacks
tf dude you cant be serious even with manga panels you saying that fodder didnt get KO lol

Nerfed killer low/mid diff Rs sanji ine everyway tf you reading? lmao

I think it´s peak, something to distinguish low to mid high tiers from upper ones.
And the top high tiers might distinguish themselves further with an advanced Haki form.
The Impel Down zoans were probably experiments done by Vegapunk, though not explicitly stated.

Yep that´s how i see it as well, Marco underlined he is not going to Kaidou as long as the battlefield is not secured, with Zoro and Sanji it is now secured, so he can go up. We will probably get something regarding to Ace, since he, Luffy and Yamato, all have deep connection.
Considering that we only saw Awakening when two of the most powerful high tiers showed this ability. Also, OP movies always portray Awakening as a very big deal - Tesoro is Doflamingo's counterpart and his Awakening was op, let alone Bullet who managed to terraform 4 entire islands.
Yep. After all, Haki is absolutely important in the New World. I don't think there is a single Yonko "right hand man" - or call it whatever you want - who isn't very experienced in a form of Haki.
I think Chopper's Monster Point might truly be the "real" Zoan Awakening, only with a timelimit. It's also interesting that Luffy noted that he has never seen a zoan user like that in appearance as well when he fought the ID zoans.

Also, Oda basically retells the Momotaro mythology here: Momo (Momotaro), Luffy (Monkey), Yamato (Dog), Marco (Pheasant) and Kaido (Oni). We have yet to see how Oda amplies this mythology to the final act of Wano but I'm sure Marco is going to fight Kaido too.

If Zoro and Sanji were to fuse he would

use one sword style because he don't use his hands to fight

Blind because one eye is scarred and the other has hair permanently fixed to his face

Lost because Zoro and

Simp because Sanji

At least King is finally getting his moment.

Fucking Smoothie never got her moment throughout the WCI arc, and was overshadowed by both her commander siblings and non commander siblings.

And finally imagine bringing Smoothie to Wano but you have Perospero take the lead and he ends up getting more focus again instead of Smoothie.
Perospero is the really the 2nd Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.