Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda gonna have to pull out something phenomenal for both King and Queen if he wants to add any tension to their fights. Based on what we've seen of Zoro on the rooftop and what we've seen from Sanji vs Queen so far, both Straw Hats are walking into this fight looking stronger than their respective opponents already lol

when did i say zoro wont die if law didnt transport? LOOL
even shanks will get severely injured if he tanks hakkai for a minute.
let me rephrase the question since your smooth brain can't comprehend shit.
when has a YC tanked any attack at the scale of hakkai for a second?

:luuh:

First of all , you wrote something about sanji to humilate. and ı wrote same thing. when zoro made something , he become suparman , when sanji made , just humiliations for no reason.
and zoro just hold hust one or two second not more than it.
secondly , your question is not even logic. You're just trying to be cunning. you know this scale does not exist in the OP. But even it is ,
how can we know whether or not yc commanders hold hakai ? no information does not mean what you said.

shanks know advanced coc no need to tank any hakai attack . like last time luffy action , you can neutralize or dodge if you have advanced coc . not even try to put zoro and shanks same level.

base king > hybrid marco > Killer > Queen >= Sanji

sanji got fucking aired by YC in a single chapter while marco/monster chopper literally carried more than 15 chapters. (imagine this weakling were Rooftop)

Killer neg diffs hawking and he need to cheat fight with killer and killer confirms us still rooftop level is secure. (Killer >>> Rs sanji from the begin with)

Queen ignored Sanji in the Whole time lol. Sanji prooved again he cant even hold a weakling YC3 commander 1v1 While Monster chopper holded him alone 2v1 more than 20mins. (Monster chopper = base Sanji then? )

Base king too much for YC1 marco, Base king neg diffed Rs sanji and oneshoted him(king >>>>>> queen>= sanji)
King is Zoros enemy.

First of all , you wrote something about sanji to humilate. and ı wrote same thing. when zoro made something , he become suparman , when sanji made , just humiliations for no reason.
and zoro just hold hust one or two second not more than it.
secondly , your question is not even logic. You're just trying to be cunning. you know this scale does not exist in the OP. But even it is ,
how can we know whether or not yc commanders hold hakai ? no information does not mean what you said.

shanks know advanced coc no need to tank any hakai attack . like last time luffy action , you can neutralize or dodge if you have advanced coc . not even try to put zoro and shanks same level.
the hakkai is just a basic combined attack for the yonko he even put less 5% each

No thats just sanji kicking with diable janbe like he always does .
You interpret things like a child you are around 8/12 yrs old arent you
No I'm in my twenties, I dropped one piece for a while now and I barely remembered Fishmen island I just remembered that moment as one of sanji's fire bending or whatever you want to call it moments, I admit it I messed up, I was dumb, I should've re-watched the whole thing before commenting that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.