Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at this point every Yonko has a crewmate with CoC. Ben Blackman has probably CoC, he’s also a leader. In WB crew it was Ace, the one with the most potential in the future. Big Mom has Katakuri and Kaido probably King. I wouldn’t count Yamato because she’s not part of his crew.
Luffy has Zoro and regarding Teach I‘m unsure . Maybe it’s Shiryu or the secret 10th commander
It's probably Laffitte or Avalo

Curious, can Zoro use foxfire in cojunction to his three sword style?

I’m realizing I’ve never seen Zoro or even Kinemon combine foxfire style with using multiple blades. Maybe we’ll see Zoro empower this until he’s able to use it with even his nine sword style.
:zorothink:Interesting thought! Asura foxfire nine sword style would be:smart:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Am I really wanking sanji that much? I never said he was equal to zoro or something like that
yes you do lol. i heavily disagree with your interpretation of sanji and king's encounters for example. also the way you came after me when i was simply talking about king's fighting style LMAO. obviously i havent interacted with you much so this off the top of my mind.

Ben Beckmann is great, I love Katakuri and Marco is also good.
I need an epic backstory for King and he will join them too.
I love the YC1 until now even though I wouldn’t count Ben Beckmann to them strength wise.
I think he’s around Shanks lvl

Status
Not open for further replies.