Manga Discussion Solo Leveling

The climax of the fight Sung Jin-Woo vs Hawaii shirt guy will have to wait next week sadly :josad:
It's such a shame, I wanted to post about SL hype moments before getting my new Zoro tag since I intend to change my avatar profile to celebrate it ... well nevermind
Why? Did the author offscreen that fight or is the chapter about other scenes?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Future reader here!

Imma bumps this.

This is one of the rarest situations where I'm hyped as fuck to read something just based on what my friends keep saying/praising the show.

Once I'm done with Kingdom I may jump on the train.

My one gripe with this series is how the S-Rank hunters became an absolute joke in comparison to Sun Jin-Woo, way too early on. Was really hoping the National Hunters wouldn't follow the same suit.... Whelp....

I was expecting Jin-Woo to win, but goddamn he didn't even give Andre time to put his leash on before he walked him.

My one gripe with this series is how the S-Rank hunters became an absolute joke in comparison to Sun Jin-Woo, way too early on. Was really hoping the National Hunters wouldn't follow the same suit.... Whelp....

I was expecting Jin-Woo to win, but goddamn he didn't even give Andre time to put his leash on before he walked him.
Yeah, the first fights and his survival test against the creepy grinning statue were way more enjoyable to watch :/

Yeah, the first fights and his survival test against the creepy grinning statue were way more enjoyable to watch :/
Imo it's really enjoyable until the fight against Igris. After that it becomes full-blown wishful thinking fulfillment. I'd suggest for the artist to provide occasional extreme challenge like the present opportunities like when against Beru, Baran and the S gate giant king.

H

Haoshoku

Caught up with this. The MC just gets stupidly OP tho... not even an interesting read anymore. Like Thomas Andre wasnโ€™t even a challenge and that guy was getting hyped up consistently whenever we saw him. Jin woo is far above National lvl right now, hell he could solo all the hunters and monsters and still come out with a clean victory. Lowkey zero stakes left.

Caught up with this. The MC just gets stupidly OP tho... not even an interesting read anymore. Like Thomas Andre wasnโ€™t even a challenge and that guy was getting hyped up consistently whenever we saw him. Jin woo is far above National lvl right now, hell he could solo all the hunters and monsters and still come out with a clean victory. Lowkey zero stakes left.
The novel is a basis for this manhwa become uninteresting. The manhwa artist should change the concept of powerlevel imo. He had several fat chance.

- against Beru
- against The Architect
- against the giant king
- against Thomas Andre

Beru has somewhay okay build up, but The Architect just really really lame and disappointing after all the struggle in earlier chapters imo.

And Thomas Andre imo is the next big disappointment. I never knew Thomas is no.1 hunter in the world, except after Jin-Woo beat him. The artist should make proper build up about his reputation in between arcs. Jin-Woo can beat him that easily, but it should only be after Jin-Woo being a heavy underdog in the life-and-death impossible battle against The Architect. He is the system's creator, he should be WSC or Imu in the Solo Leveling Verse. Jin-Woo should be dead ten times already before he found some cosmic whatever powerup from the outerverse to beat the in-verse godlike figure. After that well, just skyrocket Thomas Andre's reputation, feelings, the world's perception of Thomas Andre the world's no.1 hunter, and tell a few chapters of his history, back and forth alongside Jin-Woo's increasing rivalry or mexican standoffs with him in a few occasions. Jin-Woo's win by then should be deserved by then, since he beat The System's Creator by sacrificing many things, including his life etc.

Here we are again, the previous villain is used to hype up the current one then we will have a chapter (end of the next probably) where the MC arrives, struggle for a chapter and then dominates (same that happened vs... Everybody).

Man, anyway it is frustrating, it was evident the story is crap fron the point he becomes OP and start getting cheat abilities like candies yet why don't put the artist behind the manhwa to work on sone other series, this plot is sub average at best, bet koreans have way better stories to serialize in a manhwa.

Here we are again, the previous villain is used to hype up the current one then we will have a chapter (end of the next probably) where the MC arrives, struggle for a chapter and then dominates (same that happened vs... Everybody).

Man, anyway it is frustrating, it was evident the story is crap fron the point he becomes OP and start getting cheat abilities like candies yet why don't put the artist behind the manhwa to work on sone other series, this plot is sub average at best, bet koreans have way better stories to serialize in a manhwa.
It ain't made for good story telling tbh. Just pure hype. If you wanna read an actually good story, read Tower of God. Its plot and story is just on another level.

It ain't made for good story telling tbh. Just pure hype. If you wanna read an actually good story, read Tower of God. Its plot and story is just on another level.
I used to read it, it was actually very good. Yet at some point I hit a hiatus wall, soon after the time skip, then it eventually resumed many months later yet on one hand I was already quite some chapters later plus I had to reread the part before the hiatus to recall important parts of the story (that author tends to put in a plethora of characters just like Oda lol) so, long story short, I dropped it. Yet I read some chapters here and there but without much thought, I just know they now are in the cat arc after the dog arc lol.

It is basically the same thing that will happen when Martin will release the next game of thrones book, sadly.

Wooah this week's chapter and the 2 previous ones were really satisfying to read !
We finally got the main lore revealed and now most of the mysteries (if not all) are completely cleared up.
Those were 3 beautiful chapters :perocry:

Wooah this week's chapter and the 2 previous ones were really satisfying to read !
We finally got the main lore revealed and now most of the mysteries (if not all) are completely cleared up.
Those were 3 beautiful chapters :perocry:
Holy fuck, this was the best chapter ever, lol. SL had only one thing missing for me and it was having a really good plot. That problem has been solved till now tbh.