Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low Yonko is such a shit term. Low top tier or borderline low top tier would be more fitting.
well thats the exact grey region which I think of as YC1+, but those terms may vary from person to person.
Post wano Luffy Low-mid TT
Post wano Zoro- grey area between High YC1 and low toptiers
Post wano Sanji- Low YC1
Post wano Jimbei- YC2

Yamato- I dont know shit about where to powerscale her.

The Blackbeard pirates literally defeated their counterparts from the Whitebeard Pirates, then got a 10th Captain to balance out a lack of a Third Commander. By then they were probably above their WB/BM/Beast counterparts but below their Red Haired ones

After they get their OP Devil Fruits they will either be equal to the Red Haired Pirates or they will surpass them @ShinmenTakezo
This is baseless since we have no idea how many Blackbeard beat. Blackbeard had no counterpart in the WB Pirates since WB was dead.
So if you want to assume BB vs Marco was 1vs1, the WB Pirates needed to scale up by one. But then Jozu also lost an arm, they lost Ace, probably Y3C, and Thatch.

That is their names? And also, ever played chess :gokulaugh: the allstars are all have the title of kaidos right hand men, and king and queen have been held in a similar regard by jack and the other beast pirates, on top of that they have a rival esc relationship where they don't show respect or authority over the other, while thry both treat jack like a child.
Cap. Donflamingo on kaidos crew was called the joker and we all know that that is not his name.

Queen and and king have not been held in similar regard

luffy's the mc. zoro did much more in wano than what sanji did in "his arc" WCI.

zoro is the epitome of striving by greatness and is innately driven to be the best swordsman (even before he met kuina). he was willing to die rather than stepping back on his dream during his fight against mihawk. he is the only strawhat along with luffy who's goals/dreams are being the very best and are that grand.

he is also the epitome of loyalty. there is no character in one piece as loyal as zoro.
the fact that he is willing to give up his life and grand dream for the sake of his captain, crew and luffy's dream at thriller bark and doesnt even ask for a bare minimum of recognition/gratitude from his captain is talked really less about. "nothing happened" has more depth in that one scene than the botched execution of WCI entirely.

but ofcourse you'd just call him a simple stoic boring character with no depth since you cant understand what zoro is about with your smoothed brain.
luffy's the mc. zoro did much more in wano than what sanji did in "his arc" WCI.

zoro is the epitome of striving by greatness and is innately driven to be the best swordsman (even before he met kuina). he was willing to die rather than stepping back on his dream during his fight against mihawk. he is the only strawhat along with luffy who's goals/dreams are being the very best and are that grand.

he is also the epitome of loyalty. there is no character in one piece as loyal as zoro.
the fact that he is willing to give up his life and grand dream for the sake of his captain, crew and luffy's dream at thriller bark and doesnt even ask for a bare minimum of recognition/gratitude from his captain is talked really less about. "nothing happened" has more depth in that one scene than the botched execution of WCI entirely.

but ofcourse you'd just call him a simple stoic boring character with no depth since you cant understand what zoro is about with your smoothed brain.
sanji saved future shogun while zoro saved future shogun’s…sister LOL.
dont tell me sanji did more important things than zoro in hIs sUpPoSsED arc. LOL

and consider me surprise that u know luffy is mc, which mean u know ZKK is debunked, i supposed.

bla bla bla…but it didnt change that he is stoic boring character with the least character development, for someone who supposed to be no 2. If u want to say about loyalty and ambitious, u can find that createria at other strawhats. Not so special huh?

and i hope u become more clever after reading this hahaha

Ace is fire and can produce an infinte amount of fire
Nothing can compare to that

It's like saying BM can have all DF powers she only have a part of them
Pushing a boat is great but it's not like he defeated BMP in an 1 vs
Even more when the boat is climbing a fall
Sure King portrayal is great he have a lot of abilities but
Queen did put BM at sleep
He literally said he was toying with Chopper
Tanked a beating from O-Lin
Can use Laser like Kizaru's one
Worked with the greatest scientifics of OP (All of them can make powerful weapons)

Both have their own abilities

And as I said King >Queen but it's for now not a mid-diff
What's your point ?
Cap it is not the same. Kings race are born with the ability to do it. That supercedes bigmoms use of flames and potentially even aces depending on where they go with this with king

He tanked a beating from olin. But king was the one that one shotted the crew with ship with bigmom which resulted in the creation of olin in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.