Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Also if marco was fighting king this whole time why did marco wait and say this only now once king was close to marco??

Marco: "I heard that long time ago,
a race of being that can create fire lived on top of the "red wall" (赤い壁).
King the Fire* could it be that...?"

*Marco doesn't use King's normal nickname (“King the Wildfire” - 火災のキング) becouse he changes the term “kasai” (火災) for the term “kaen” (火炎) which means “fire”.

King: "..."

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

you telling me marco and king fighting this whole time but marco only said this now? which means he only saw king's abitlity when king used it to attack chopper and zoro he did not see it before hand. which means they never foguth 1v1

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

so you admit that sanji fought queen with marco's help up until now?
That could be the case, but Sanji apparently did the most in that case, King and Queen were focusing more on Marco anyway.

But then Queen enters the scene too and says he has already tired and that they are going to kill Marco. Queen prepares his laser beam while King "conjures" a fireball in his hand. They are both about to attack Marco.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Cut to the “Live Floor”. King and Queen (this one in hybrid form) are annihilating the entire floor together. They are attacking all Gifters that betrayed them. The area is on fire, King is grabbing the head of a 4-armed Gifter while his hand burns. Marco has reached his limit so he can't stop them anymore.

Marco can't stop "them" not king

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Where it is stated using flames == Wasting stamina? Only law's abilites are stamina related
his flames help him regenerate and fight. he used part of his flames on the army.

thats like multitasking lol.
Post automatically merged:

People disregarding that Marco was healing the army, fighting another army, and two commanders…
marco strongest yc 1 yet.
people downplay the guy way too much.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That could be the case, but Sanji apparently did the most in that case, King and Queen were focusing more on Marco anyway.
are you guys for real? Marco has stopped fighting queen a long time ago, you're willing to sacrifice sanji's glory just to not wank zoro's opponent?
I always knew you all cared more about downplaying zoro than you care about sanji:cantseeme:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Can you show me a panel where it is stated using flames consumes marco's stamina? If not they you don't have any point.......marco's flame didn't reach its limit ; his stamina did
bro you type using two hands.
say you're using one hand to write and another to type.
will you type at the same level? is it a nerf or not?

explain pls.

not everything has to be spelled out loud in the panels to understand.

Also if marco was fighting king this whole time why did marco wait and say this only now once king was close to marco??

Marco: "I heard that long time ago,
a race of being that can create fire lived on top of the "red wall" (赤い壁).
King the Fire* could it be that...?"

*Marco doesn't use King's normal nickname (“King the Wildfire” - 火災のキング) becouse he changes the term “kasai” (火災) for the term “kaen” (火炎) which means “fire”.

King: "..."

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

you telling me marco and king fighting this whole time but marco only said this now? which means he only saw king's abitlity when king used it to attack chopper and zoro he did not see it before hand. which means they never foguth 1v1

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
So king is at 100% :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::steef:

are you guys for real? Marco has stopped fighting queen a long time ago, you're willing to sacrifice sanji's glory just to not wank zoro's opponent?
I always knew you all cared more about downplaying zoro than you care about sanji:cantseeme:

I think you're the one who can't read things properly and blames who can because you think they don't want to wank King and manages to links that to Zoro somehow

:kaidowhat: :suresure:

bro you type using two hands.
say you're using one hand to write and another to type.
will you type at the same level? is it a nerf or not?

explain pls.

not everything has to be spelled out loud in the panels to understand.
What multitasking? What has marco healing a bunch of people have to do anything with power level? It is never stated it consumes high levels of stamina or anything lmfao you are reaching

Status
Not open for further replies.