Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
calm down.
stop mading up something.
even oda know is the funniest thing i have ever seen. made me laugh thank you :)
if you talk about strongest alliance side or something , we have already know beast pirates ranked just bounties .
according to the this information , zoro can be 5 6 :)
as a official , if oda said something like that , we can talk . zoro is manga character. he is not living in real life calm dowwwwwwwwn :)
tf is this even lol
never seen such a offtopic pathetic post :milaugh:

Lol it's still ongoing too. Manga primarily focuses on warfare, and takes place during the Warring States period of China
having 688 chapters release so far, with a rough chapter estimate, how close do you think Kingdom is to being completed?

I've heard that it's a manga that's rewarding to pay attention to all the small details, because it's consistent with the rules it presents, so I'm interested in starting it.

Fucking hell, they really should be a rule in place that no manga should be over 500 chapters. This is nuts.
I'll read it during break time at work.
I agree. Should be limited to 500 chapters!!! With 700 chapter being the maximum IF the manga happens to be very content rich with no unnecessary dragging just for the sake of it.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
having 688 chapters release so far, with a rough chapter estimate, how close do you think Kingdom is to being completed?
The manga will 100% go pass 1000 chapters. I'm not even joking when I say that 1500 chapters is a legitimate possibility. I can see it ending around chapter 1200-1300 unless it gets rushed(god i hope not).

I've heard that it's a manga that's rewarding to pay attention to all the small details, because it's consistent with the rules it presents, so I'm interested in starting it.
It focuses primarily on warfare, and has lots of strategy elements. The first 25 or so chapters are rough, but it gets really good early on.

It's one of my top 3 favorite manga, I strongly recommend it.

Except that's exactly what Rayleigh said forces your Haki to bloom. Stressful situations allows you to develop your haki. We also heard Hyogoro say the same thing in the flashback before Luffy used Advanced CoC.

Wow. The fact you posted those scenes yet still can't comprehend the manga or understand what I was saying is almost amazing.

As I said in my earlier post, you don't have to be in a weaken and poor condition to be pushed beyond your limit.
Your strongest attack at 10% is still your strongest attack at 10%. Doesn't matter how you look at it he was in a weaken and poor condition.

You have to look at how much of his new power was put into his attack. The attack wasn't new, he learned that sometime during his training probably during the time skip, it was just the adv CoC he used. If he only put a small percentage of adv coc into that attack then that attack could still be much weaker than that same attack without adv CoC but in much better condition. Do you believe a character's strongest attack at 10% is stronger than their second strongest attack at 70%?

You must understand, characters doesn't have to be severely injured and in a poor condition to be pushed beyond their limits and gain new powers. Look at Zoro's battle against Kaku. He wasn't 100% but he wasn't severely injured or in a weaken and poor condition. Yet, he still gained a new power.
As we can see in the scene you posted Luffy's body wasn't in the same condition as Zoro'ss when he gained Adv CoC and learned how to flow his CoA haki better to create larger haki barriers. That proves you don't have to be severely injured to be in a extreme or dangerous condition. Fighting against Kaido was pushing everyone into a extreme and dangerous situation. As you can see I was right.

PS: Zoro's asura mode attack didn't beat Kaido. Even if he was in better condition it still wouldn't have killed Kaido. Which means he would continued fighting him. The more they fought the more dangerous and extreme the condition would have become. Like I said, it already was extreme and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.