Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it is not based on only that.

We know even before Queen vs Chopper, Queen was not focused on Marco. He was more focused on Hyogoro and Chopper.

Also after the 30 minutes, Sanji took over to fight Queen...minutes unknown.

And then we learn from the spoilers than Marco is Currently too tired.

It goes to show that it was predominantly caused by King since he was the one who mostly fought Marco.

However, this doesn't mean King > Marco because they didn't have a full fledged 1 v 1 but it does mean so far King and Marco are the same level signifying their yc1 status.
i honestly don't disagree with that ,regardless of the context not being given behind him letting king go, whats sad is the off paneling of the fight with king,and whats astonishing is that even through all the hassle king and queen seem unfazed
The point is that, it’s not like Marco was holding back. He was going all out. Yeah, he had to contend with Queen too at the beginning and protect+heal the entire live floor, but King still made an all out Marco take a knee without going all out himself.
marco was just stretched throughout the battlefield .. i'd say an all out marco wouldn't be out of gas yet if he hadn't bothered with the formalities who now was keeping king at bay first with queen for a good amount of time and then alone while being stretched out as he was and delayed king just in time for sanji and zoro. That honestly highlights his role even more in the war , he's here to assit the SHP ans the alliance.

now for all the talk about marco going to the roof now seems unlikely..unless he just rests it out and waits for zoro and sanji to finish off King and Queen an then go to the roof with them with his healing prowess

calm down.
stop mading up something.
even oda know is the funniest thing i have ever seen. made me laugh thank you :)
if you talk about strongest alliance side or something , we have already know beast pirates ranked just bounties .
according to the this information , zoro can be 5 6 :)
as a official , if oda said something like that , we can talk . zoro is manga character. he is not living in real life calm dowwwwwwwwn :)
Internet exposes many dumbasses isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.