Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it is not based on only that.

We know even before Queen vs Chopper, Queen was not focused on Marco. He was more focused on Hyogoro and Chopper.

Also after the 30 minutes, Sanji took over to fight Queen...minutes unknown.

And then we learn from the spoilers than Marco is Currently too tired.

It goes to show that it was predominantly caused by King since he was the one who mostly fought Marco.

However, this doesn't mean King > Marco because they didn't have a full fledged 1 v 1 but it does mean so far King and Marco are the same level signifying their yc1 status.
i honestly don't disagree with that ,regardless of the context not being given behind him letting king go, whats sad is the off paneling of the fight with king,and whats astonishing is that even through all the hassle king and queen seem unfazed
The point is that, it’s not like Marco was holding back. He was going all out. Yeah, he had to contend with Queen too at the beginning and protect+heal the entire live floor, but King still made an all out Marco take a knee without going all out himself.
marco was just stretched throughout the battlefield .. i'd say an all out marco wouldn't be out of gas yet if he hadn't bothered with the formalities who now was keeping king at bay first with queen for a good amount of time and then alone while being stretched out as he was and delayed king just in time for sanji and zoro. That honestly highlights his role even more in the war , he's here to assit the SHP ans the alliance.

now for all the talk about marco going to the roof now seems unlikely..unless he just rests it out and waits for zoro and sanji to finish off King and Queen an then go to the roof with them with his healing prowess

calm down.
stop mading up something.
even oda know is the funniest thing i have ever seen. made me laugh thank you :)
if you talk about strongest alliance side or something , we have already know beast pirates ranked just bounties .
according to the this information , zoro can be 5 6 :)
as a official , if oda said something like that , we can talk . zoro is manga character. he is not living in real life calm dowwwwwwwwn :)
Internet exposes many dumbasses isn't it.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,022: "The Stars' Entrance" (花形登場 (はながた とうじょう)).

In the cover, some members of Tontatta tribe and a frog play hide and seek in hydrangea bush.

Chapter starts with an update of Onigashima's war. The narration says that the difference in numbers between the two sides are narrowing. We can see too a map of Onigashima's castle with the position of where each Tobiroppo was defeated. Despite the map shows the position of the 5 defeated Tobiroppo, we only see 3 panels with Black Maria, Who's Who and Sasaki unconscious after their battles (Page One and Ulti haven't their own panels).

Then we see Onigashima island flying in the sky, the Flower Capital is near. We can see in a small map that the island has already traveled half the distance from the coast of Wanokuni to the Flower Capital. We also see Luffy screaming and full of energy, he's inflated after eating all the food that Caribou gave him. Onigashima is 15 minutes away from the Flower Capital.

Cut to Onigashima's 3rd floor, Raizou and Fukurokuju are fighting. Raizou uses his technique “Ninpo: Bunshin no Jutsu” (Ninja Art: Clone Technique) to create some clones. Fukurokuju uses his technique “Ninpo: Mimitabu Crackers” (Ninja Art: Earlobes Crackers - 耳たぶ クラツカー) with which he can control his earlobes (that have firecrackers at the edge) at will like whips.

Despite the fact that Raizou attacks him with several clones, Fukurokuju is able to see through Raizou's technique and manages to hit the real Raizou.

Raizou: "Why you chose to serve Orochi!!?"

Fukurokuju: "I'm a ninja and it is ninja's duty to serve the Shougun of Wanokuni.
In contrast, the man you serve is merely a ghost.
You can't become a true ninja because you can't contain your personal feelings!!"

Raizou: "Our actions are sincere because we act with our personal feelings!!
We all died along with Oden-sama on that day.
What you see are merely ghosts who are here to carry out Oden-sama's will!!
What we do isn't "duty" since they are our feelings that drive us.
The night of Kaidou and Orochi is about to end, and the sun will shine upon Wanokuni as Momonosuke-sama becomes the Shougun!!"

As Raizou speaks, we see the other Red Scabbards. Kinemon, Kiku and Ashura are still lying on the ground (we can't see their faces) and the other are all running or fighting (including Denjirou).

Cut to another part of Onigashima's 3rd floor, Killer and Hawkins are fighting. Hawkins is using his scarecrow-like form, we can see some straw dolls in the ground. It seems Killer attacked Hawkins many times but there's no effect thanks to Hawkins' powers.

Killer: "How many lives you stored!!"

Hawkins: "Not many left... Fufufu."

Killer stabs Hawkins but Hawkins laughes.

Hawkins: "Yeah, I haven't many lives left...
But the question is “whose life” is it...!!"

Cut to Onigashima's 2nd floor, Law and Kid are fighting Big Mom. Suddenly, Kid kneels down with a stab wound appearing on his chest. Back to the 3rd floor.

Hawkins: "If you kill me, your captain will die too...
By your own hands!!"

Cut to the “Live Floor”. King and Queen (this one in hybrid form) are annihilating the entire floor together. They are attacking all Gifters that betrayed them. The area is on fire, King is grabbing the head of a 4-armed Gifter while his hand burns. Marco has reached his limit so he can't stop them anymore. Sanji tried to fight both of them too, but he was thrown away.

Sanji shouts at Chopper and Miyagi to take Zoro and run if the drug doesn't work. Miyagi says the drug may take some time to activate since Zoro was in critical condition. Sanji enters the fight again and kicks Queen's face. King goes for Zoro.

Perospero is still in the room, but he's moved a bit out of the action zone. He has drawn his candy bow and is aiming at Sanji, his intention is to shoot Sanji to avenge for the wedding. Perospero has Sanji within range, but just before shooting his arrows, Nekomamushi comes at full speed and slaps Persopero in the face. The blow makes Perospero fly off the “Live Floor” (he hits some rocks near a bridge).

Chopper, Miyagi and Tristan are running along with Zoro (a pair of samurai carry him). However, King appears before them cutting off their path. King "conjures" a fireball in his hand and attacks Chopper and the other with a new attack called “Andon” (Emperor Flame - 炎皇 (アンドン)). Marco appears at high speed and blocks King's attack with his “Fushi Azami” (Immortal Azami Flower - 不死薊), the same attack with which he blocked Kizaru's “Yasakani no Magatama” in Marineford (now that attack has a name).

Marco: "I heard that long time ago,
a race of being that can create fire lived on top of the "red wall" (赤い壁).
King the Fire* could it be that...?"

*Marco doesn't use King's normal nickname (“King the Wildfire” - 火災のキング) becouse he changes the term “kasai” (火災) for the term “kaen” (火炎) which means “fire”.

King: "..."

But then Queen enters the scene too and says he has already tired and that they are going to kill Marco. Queen prepares his laser beam while King "conjures" a fireball in his hand. They are both about to attack Marco.

Marco: "Okay, okay. I give up...
I've fought enough. My part ends here.
It's time for the “stars” to enter the stage!!

As Marco says that, we see Zoro's bandage being torn apart. Chopper is shocked (another "Enel face" lol)

Zoro: "Santouryuu...!!"

Sanji: "Diable...!!"

Zoro: "Rengoku Oni Giri!!!"

Sanji: "Mouton Shot!!!"

In a BADASS final double spread, Sanji and Zoro attack King and Queen together.

Zoro: "Hey swirly, if we manage to win this battle...!!"

Sanji: "Yeah, I can begin to see it...
The image of Luffy as “the Pirate King”!!!"

End of the chapter, no break in next Jump issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.