Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King or Queen both destroy Doflamingo
^
Facts

Yeah, see THIS is what we wanted from the calamities all this time. This is legitimately good hype and tension.
Yeah and I hope Oda spend lot of chapters to highlight the calamity. I can oversee the flying six fiasco if he at least gave King and the two others great screentime and hype.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
thats basically comparing to other characters and saying "why that character got this and not this character"
you understand the reason why oda is giving each strawhat (aside from the weak trio) a legitimate 1v1 in this battle right?
to show that the crew has entirely surpassed a yonko's crew.
hence it makes no sense to not give zoro and sanji their respective 1v1s as well.
this is exactly like asking for sanji and zoro tag teams against baroque works or cp9.
its narratively stupid because the entire focus of those 1v1s were to show how the strawhats surpassed their opposition 1 to 1.

even the title of this chapter is show how the "rising stars" of strawhats are matching the "all stars" of the beast pirates 1 to 1.

it makes sense for a tagteam because as you said "its freefor all right now in the same place". that way zoro and sanji can lookout for the cheap attacks on both of them. and it'll be great choreography as well
yes. till now when the matchups arent set up? i agree.
now that they are, i think the battle will go into separate 1v1s.

i agree about individual preference. you can want or like tag teams. that doesnt mean its gonna happen. even if it does, its shit writing narratively.

Oda could have had Brook fight WsW so that he could actually get a fight, and then Jinbe could actually get a worthy opponent (Jack), but no he had to “subvert expectations”
Brook would get destroyed by Who's Who. (See Pero vs. Brook/Chopper). WW is the only Tobi Roppo to show prolonged use of CoA hardening.

Robin/Franky beat Tobi Roppo that showed 0 signs of Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.