Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao stop chatting shit
King isn't even fucking trying and Marco was laid out on his ass this chapter.
Marco only stalled both for a short while
Queen has been fighting a load of other people for the most part.
No I never said it was just down to King.
Regardless giving him more stamina doesn't push king to even use his sword haki or hybrid.
1) Baseless.
2) Has been keeping them busy for a while now.
3) Get out the panels. Heck, for your boy Zoro Marco took at least a quarter of the damage.
4) "King clapped Marco, he is superior", pretty straightforward.

Marco never tried, and King already has pulled out his sword.

They use King/Queen and all the time they fought with Marco and the damage they dealt him as some sort of "argument". Lmao. Admiral level King, yes babe. They never fail to impress us, I must say.

Though if two random lasers can do that to Marco and the presentation kick he used in Sabaody is more impressive than Big Mom three homies combined attack, I don't even want to think about what Oda will show us in a full fight :cheers:

So king and queen teamwork is like big mom and kaido's.
Once they get together, no one can get through.
Sanji couldn't maintain a decant collaboration with marco and they got clapped as a result.
Zoro always shines in teamwork even if the people he's teaming up with is complete strangers (rooftop).

There is also something known as Parallelism and portrayal. Hybrid Queen is clearly being portrayed together with Base King. Like, even it the double panel. It's obviously subjective tho.
people were saying Who's who is their rival:kobeha::kobeha:
Both are huge Goat this chap
Bro that’s like saying base Sanji is equal to Onigiri Zoro because they both were in the same double page together attacking King and Queen. Zoro > Sanji , King > Queen , Hybrid Queen > base King , hybrid King > base Queen. Hybrid King > Hybrid Queen.

This is the worst possible case scenario.
Oda really has Zoro say this cringe dialogue and stand next to this disgusting pervert of a character.

Idc about ZvKing anymore if it costs me this. I’m disappointed in Oda although we had this coming. :seriously:

And Luffy throughout this entire arc has been so bad, I can’t even support him anymore. Shit if Sanjis is supposed to be a Wing, who needs enemies :cheers: Sanji could just kill Luffy
And Sanji is next to disgusting fragile guy.

Get off your insecurites and be happy than being idiot who biased and headcannon who been debunked as 'ZKK' being debunked :kayneshrug:.

Are some guys here trolling or what?

• First Kizaru/Marco interaction when he launched the Yasakani. End of the interaction shortly after.

• Second interaction where Marco is shown in front of Kizaru and decides to turn his back from him because of WB needing help, gets hit by two random lasers and he is shown still bleeding and regenerating from them in the next chapter. End of the interaction.

• Then he gets handcuffed (and still hadn't finished regenerating from Kizaru's lasers) and gets hit again by other two random lasers. End of the interaction.

The total time where he interacted with Kizaru was extremely short. Why are people acting like a 10 minute 1 vs 1 fight happend? Or talking about King and Queen? Lmao. @MarineHQ62

And Marco performed better against Big Mom than he ever did against an admiral at MF.
Kizaru had full control of the match all the time basically

Status
Not open for further replies.