Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea… 2/10 chapter. I don’t like that Zoro and Sanji share this wing shit :whitepress:
How can this be canon? Like how can these two be from the same Manga?

One liability that constantly beats the shit out of his Captain, whereas the other has infinite loyalty.

Why does Oda disrespect Luffy like this?
You do know Zoro tried to kill Luffy in Whiskey Peak and that scene is about Usopp situation if you think that is him disrespecting him, your dumbass on not knowing it and Oda talked about them as equals and rivals since pre-timeskip. You got your own insecuries and stupidity on that on trying to denied it when they been 'Wings of the Pirate King' as it been canon on that.

Lmao,
Sanji and marco have already fainted by the time we see them.
The spoilers tries to hide sanji's shortcoming, sanji never fought both king and queen.
Marco and sanji vs king and queen, but knig and queen had the uperhand because of their teamwork, while marco and sanji have no synergy and they lost easily.

Zoro just stood up and he immediately draws blood.
Zoro and sanji have a very good teamwork, king and queen are fucked.
Sanji never fainted. Don't headcannon that as he was on the ground, but he wasn't defeated if you got back up to fighting and he did fought them both given his talk is about fighting them both, not that he didn't. Your in denial on your headcannon there.

From Sandman on AP-

"Thank you for the spoilers, redon!

Editor blurb in the final page says, "Both wings appear!" (両翼、見参!!)
This 両翼 term was used in chapter 1020 and volume 73 SBS to refer to both Zoro and Sanji :)"

:josad:

Poor Zoroliebers :kobeha:
Huge L for zoro fans
Zoro after being trained his whole life everyday and after being trained by failhawak
Is still sanji’s equal even though sanji only ran from trannies for 2 years

This is the worst possible case scenario.
Oda really has Zoro say this cringe dialogue and stand next to this disgusting pervert of a character.

Idc about ZvKing anymore if it costs me this. I’m disappointed in Oda although we had this coming. :seriously:

And Luffy throughout this entire arc has been so bad, I can’t even support him anymore. Shit if Sanjis is supposed to be a Wing, who needs enemies :cheers: Sanji could just kill Luffy
You may need to take a break if the drawing gets you this pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.