Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but queen was fighting sanji not marco he was fighting king for most of the time
Irrelevant. Marco was exhausted enough for him to comment on how hard it's to deal with those two plus Perospero to notice it from the distance way before Sanji faced Queen, and even meanwhile the phoenix was occupied with other issues such as controlling the virus while Chopper develops some treatment. If anything, King being uncapable of putting him down for good AFTER Marco was shown to be very exhausted from his 2 versus 1 doesn't speak good of the Calamity.

Seriously, this isn't about "low diffed" whatever crap. The obvious, simple narrative here is that Marco had to stop two billion berry fighters and Kaido top men for long enough to exhaust himself way more than he would have in a common, individual versus.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Irrelevant. Marco was exhausted enough for him to comment on how hard it's to deal with those two plus Perospero to notice it from the distance way before Sanji faced Queen, and even meanwhile the phoenix was occupied with other issues such as controlling the virus while Chopper develops some treatment. If anything, King being uncapable of putting him down for good AFTER Marco was shown to be very exhausted from his 2 versus 1 doesn't speak good of the Calamity.

Seriously, this isn't about "low diffed" whatever crap. The obvious, simple narrative here is that Marco had to stop two billion berry fighters and Kaido top men for long enough to exhaust himself way more than he would have in a common, individual versus.
oh so its irrelevant depending on your agenda i get it:suresure:

Holy shit, i know zoro is grandmaster, but i never expected him to hold a clout of such legendary calibre.

The live floor was gonna burn to hell, then zoro restored hope with such a badass entrance.

Like luffy in fishmen island when he came out of the shark, zoro came out of the bandages, even chopper was shitting himself out of excitement.

A beastly man indeed.
CRINGE

He has been knocked out 4 times ( 3 times in onigashima) since wano started. If he is going to get knocked out 5th time dispite the fact that kaido has already faced a lot of strong opponents and still fighting with one, then he better steps down as caption. Law and Kid are also fighting a Yonko but they haven't been knocked out yet.
Kaido is just too strong to be defeated alone. Big Mom it's not the main villain so she's not as important. Besides, Big Mom has kind of turned into a joke character. Look how many times the straw hats have embarrassed her.

So we got the confirmation that the best Hybrid Queen and King combo could do vs Base Sanji is what Marco did vs King by himself

:crazwhat:

And then Base Sanji jumps right back at them, blitzez Hybrid Queen, and with a regular kick makes him spit blood

And mf Perospero sees that the All Stars can't put Sanji down so he tries to cheap shot him while he is fighting Queen

And base Sanji had an easy enough time with Hybrid Queen that he could afford to start running towards King to stop his attack aimed at Zoro

And then we get the mf STARS OF THE SH's spread

with Marco leting it all in their hands, the next gen monsters that will surpass him :steef:

And then the Editor says "BOTH WINGS APPEAR" to personally hand the final L to all the doubters and haters to conclude the chapter :finally:
Nibba Sugarboi doesn't realise that an arrow won't work when his jr bro more capable with CoO (FS) than his incompetent ass can't put the guy down with a flipin jelly bean.

This looks like a well done transitional chapter. Sanji may not have "fainted" but he was knocked down. Then he got up again!

I have said it before but why do so many characters have flame techniques? I hope King's race can do something extraordinary with their flames, since I assume it is natural to them.
:zorothink:Lets see who has flame techniques
Ace
Sabo
Marco
King
Luffy
Sanji
Zoro
Kiniemon
Franky
Black maria
Holdem
Heat
Prob more that im forgetting

Zorois a real menace.

Even the thought of him recovering is enough to install fear into the top enemy commanders hearts.

We have king and queen coming after him with such ferocity that they're ignoring everyone in their way.

Holy shit.
Because they know Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's top fighters and they won't want one of them to recover since he's already down. It's about using their brains, not praising him as someone capable of installing fear into their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.