Should we keep D1 start in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lol it's vice versa ! Flowa is the one crying for asking her claim.
I tried engaged with her by asking her what her thoughts on people who voted her , but she ignored it and keep pushing my lynch all dp and this dp too.

Read my first few post in DP1 again. I clearly mentioned that I don't vote in the beginning unless I have info on some player.

I didn't scum read her at first because that's how she play (victim card) as townie but also town Flower like to take a charge and lead town , game solving that's my meta on her . And she is not doing so I'm leaning toward scum .

Even start of D2 she didn't react to no kill but started her omgus xlaw is scum..
No game solving intention or engagement with other players.

Wris - AL and Ekko tagged some players , so as I've already mentioned we might get some clue there , and that's why I'm waiting for.
If we don't get any clue then she will be y prime Lynch candidate .
And for that I don't have prove myself by voting her with 1 st post of DP.

I'm not an aggressive player (both as scum and town)
It's ToS and I play with connecting dots..And for that I don't mind asking claim or waiting for info.
And nothing will change my game style..
But if Flowa is your biggest scum lean, and as you say your prime candidate for lynch why wouldn't you push her or try to more actively engage her? It's fine to wait for info, but you can also apply pressure to your scum reads during that period. You never really did that. I am keeping it short since I am out for lunch now lol.

But if Flowa is your biggest scum lean, and as you say your prime candidate for lynch why wouldn't you push her or try to more actively engage her? It's fine to wait for info, but you can also apply pressure to your scum reads during that period. You never really did that. I am keeping it short since I am out for lunch now lol.
Because he's scum and just getting overly defensive over nothing.

Our entering post is 180ยฐ opposite.
You started with Lunch Xlaw , and
I was inactive in second half of the game in D1 .
D2 Wris - Ekko - AL had some info so I decide to wait till get some info.
Read my posts again , i said I'll give my read before going to bed.

Krogo need some explanation lol ! And should claim !
About Drago depends on if he was lying or not he could be CL.

But no one have claim being controlled yet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Juliet is much better. Trust me.
I can even claim now since I'm pretty sure my results are right.
I know you later claimed, but I really believe you shouldn't have. There were enough votes on Juliet to lean into a lynch if she no-showed, and the end result is a claim from an Investigator that need not have happened at all. I praised you earlier for following the correct procedure when it came to handling your investigation result, so I really wish you hadn't gone back on that for no real reason.

Won't vote Juliet until I get a vote count, I think she's on about 6?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
? My priority right now is Krogo over you.
I'm not teenage girl who go into depression after breakup..
There are other way I can deal with you.

I have already asked claim from you , but you started to cry.
Where did the Krogothwolf thing come from? Seems like a very quick pivot to me.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
What is the possibility of having both medusa and poisoner in Coven ?
I think the Coven roles are randomized. So we could have any Coven role in the game rn. But there is definitely a poisoner. The medusa role seems kinda op though.

Status
Not open for further replies.