Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for all the Sanji
It is lacking. Chopper damaged Queen too. Is that a feat? Is Damaging Queen a feat like damaging Kaido or something?

Sanji needs significant damage, not just damage of any kind… Chopper can do everything Sanji has done so far
There was an entire part in which Queen was laughing at Chopper and messing with him because he couldn't hurt him and thought it was funny, you know the moment before SAnji came flying with Zoro blunt on his back and saved all the live floor by clowning Queen and Perospero - Big Moms most usefull son -
This Chapter also perospero along side King saw the danger in Sanji and was aiming to kill him.

WTF.

Weaken and poor condition Zoro bested Kaido and scarred him. Luffy has yet to do the same. When he does then you can say that Luffy, whatever gear or more he's in, is equal to Zoro.
Zoro was weakened and was in poor condition because of Kaido :smart::luuh:

Luffy was probably even more weakened than Zoro (Luffy got KOed by Ragnarok) still he soloed Kaido for some time which Zoro can never do.

Zoro needs special hax medicine from Minks while Luffy just needs meat.

Zoro was weakened and was in poor condition because of Kaido :smart::luuh:

Luffy was probably even more weakened than Zoro (Luffy got KOed by Ragnarok) still he soloed Kaido for some time which Zoro can never do.

Zoro needs special hax medicine from Minks while Luffy just needs meat.
I always said that Luffy was the only one who went all out from the beginning.

The rest of SNs were watching him going all out including Zoro. They were being amazed like lil kids.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It is not like king and queen were lending marco their undivided attention, iirc he was the one to provoke them, even in this chapter you can see where their priorities are, not confirming the kill, ignoring both him and sanji...
they quite literally were burning the entire place down. ofcourse they thought he was all done after they both ganged up on him.

idk what you're disappointed about tbh lol. if you expected marco to take down both king and queen in a 2v1 while spending his flames on healing 1000s for over a hour, that's on you lol.

he still isnt fully down yet. all he took was a moment of respite before getting back up again.

i also think the very reason why oda offscreened this fight was due to king going hybrid briefly in between (he was already shifting between base & zoan forms). there's no panel/info given that king hasn't used hybrid as well. marco quite clearly pushed both of them while fighting at a pretty huge disadvantage.

Nekomamushi vs Perospero is so interesting man, i have boths around the same tier, boths YC4-3.
Still a full moon night
flower capital has clear skies
Peros is going to get destroyed
Unless Jack kills/defeats Inu. Then Neko fights him instead
Carrot vs Peros round 2
Peros has been getting slapped all the way back to her for a reason:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.