Should we keep D1 start in the game?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌
‎
The one who pushed Odd lynch is scum, Lanji said to me it was Drago. And Ekko seems to be fine with Odd lynch too. For AL case, its just a hunch. I voted him for 2 days straight.
So if Al is just a hunch why are you voting him instead of Drago who you say is scum and make it seem more believable? It's a waste of a vote.
 

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
‎
if fuji healed you i doubt he was the only one at your door last night @Wris
Seriously? You seem to know something Lanji. >_>

You don't need to reveal it if you don't want to. I only know of Fuji's visit though and got healed. Nothing else happened to me... I mean I'm not aware of it yet. Kinda weird.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top