Should we keep D1 start in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyway @Fruitji you think Lind might be a LO? If he's hinting at that, I think he hard slipped when he read Lanji as town, because Lanji visited Lind and a lookout wouldn't know who visited them. An Arso or PB would tho.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i feel like ToS games r better as turbo games rather than full games

the game isnt rly designed for town to have a full 24 hours day to claim stuff and confirm themselves

its so town favored lol

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ningens who are we lynching? If the VC is true and nothing changed since Zemmi posted it Lind has 3 votes thus far, Drago 2. Neither are close to being hammered, which takes 8 iirc. If we're going for Lind I'll switch my vote so we have a better chance of getting the lynch. I am going to bed in like 15 minutes and probably won't be there eod.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Actually, yeah. Let's stop all these whisper claims. Make people claim in the open. It's more beneficial overall cause if someone was able to find a contradiction or inconsistency in the claim then it can be brought up and the person who claimed can get pressured. Valuable interactions can be missed by whisper claiming.
Who did you visit these last few nights?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I feel like Drago is trying to frame me? @Dragomir I don't understand why you think I'm a coven role. If you are jester than good job though.

Will not vote to risk capping the votes yet, we still got a lot of time.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I didn't quite get the push on Lind honestly. Was it because he visited Tris and Fuji healed her? So Lind was probably going to harm her?

Cause Tris should only know she was healed if she was attacked.

So yeah I assume this makes Lind confirmed scum. But then what is Drago even doing?

So without bringing the votes to a cap I'd put mine on Lind first, then Drago, because I doubt there are two VH.

Status
Not open for further replies.