Should we keep D1 start in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why assume it was N1 ? Even it pein didnt post past phase it couldvr heen last night too.

TMI or just a good guess?

Did you know Cl was rb immune btw or not? Because if you didnt why not think Drago being possibly it?
The assumption came from what I said in the post. No one else claimed controlled N1 so I assumed it's because of that. Tea was the only one not to post on D2.

Yeah I read the coven roles when talking about it.

If Drago was medusa and he activated his ability while they visited him they would both be janitored and dead so i doubt Drago is medusa.
The medusa can be roleblocked according to the wili.

No, Light, no. I pushed for Odd's lynch because I thought he was scum. When I scum read people, I push for their lynch. That's what I do, that's how I play the game. I was just wrong about Odd. That's it. It's that simple.
It could be that, but it could also be what I said. I gave you a null read for the push D1, but if you really are Medusa then I can see why. Bait a few visitors and kill them. I'd have done something same trading 1 player, me, for a few kills.

@Light D Lamperouge do u town or scum read me? and why
Town read you. I mentioned that before.

Susopp. I changed my mind after reconsidering some things.
I wanted a claim from Ekko today, but after reconsidering some stuff, I think he doesn't need to claim and is good.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The assumption came from what I said in the post. No one else claimed controlled N1 so I assumed it's because of that. Tea was the only one not to post on D2.

Yeah I read the coven roles when talking about it.

The medusa can be roleblocked according to the wili.

It could be that, but it could also be what I said. I gave you a null read for the push D1, but if you really are Medusa then I can see why. Bait a few visitors and kill them. I'd have done something same trading 1 player, me, for a few kills.

Town read you. I mentioned that before.
i guess that consideration came from visiting me

aight moving on

now need lind and mel to talk

Emil

Certified Memelord
He asked me for town core so he's town core!

I mean not really defending him, i was thinking he might be CL but Al corrected me and said CL is rb immune.

As of right now i have no reason to suspect him.
what about he might be medusa?

hey man thats not how town coring works lmao

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Now who would benefit from visiting a person that they know will receive atleast one visit that night?
PB or Arso.
Arso doesn't. Arso only douses his target, and passively douses the people that visit the Arso.

PB on the other hand does benefit from it
Your role is: Plaguebearer (Unique Role)

Attributes:
-You may choose someone to visit each night to infect
-You will get a list at day start with everyone infected
-Anyone who visits you becomes infected
-Anyone who is visited by or visits a person infected gets infected
-Players do not know they are infected
-After all players are infected you will become Pestilence and town will be alerted the following day.

Status
Not open for further replies.