Emil

Certified Memelord
forgot about xlaw
we can leave lanji for now

if melon is VH then drago/lind/xlaw/ratchet is the go to yeets today

@Xlaw said he can claim if needed, i think its needed now

Emil

Certified Memelord
I read that initial post from Usopp which you're calling TMI. I disagree with you. The only possible TMI to have as mafia in this game is knowing that another player isn't part of your team. You can't be confident about another player being town cause they very well could be indie with how close the ratios are in ToS. And you definitely can't have TMI as an indie scum either unless Vamp(then here the same thing for mafia applies. They will know who's not a part of the vamp team).

Usopp wasn't TMIing you, Flower. His posts after that, I'll have to read into to see how bad they really sound.
this post by drago day 2 is a slight slight slighttt hint at him maybe knowing vamp is in game, so looks a bit good on him

D

Dragomir

I don't understand where the scum reads on me are coming from. I don't know why AL was suspecting me D1 nor do I know why he keeps suspecting, Usopp you say you tone read me as calculative but how? What have I said appears as calculative?

Lind has just been sheeping the suspicion on me and that stuff about me being necromancer was completely and positively baseless. Flower from the looks of it thinks I'm teammates with Xlaw cause I pushed Odd's lynch and refused to suspect Law for the same thing. but like I was just wrong about Odd and I'm not comfortable scum reading a guy for doing the exact same thing that Odd did. That's it.

All the suspicion on me has just been bad. I've legit got suspected of being 5 different roles: CL, medusa, vamp, potion master, and necromancer. It's getting really irritating.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't understand where the scum reads on me are coming from. I don't know why AL was suspecting me D1 nor do I know why he keeps suspecting, Usopp you say you tone read me as calculative but how? What have I said appears as calculative?

Lind has just been sheeping the suspicion on me and that stuff about me being necromancer was completely and positively baseless. Flower from the looks of it thinks I'm teammates with Xlaw cause I pushed Odd's lynch and refused to suspect Law for the same thing. but like I was just wrong about Odd and I'm not comfortable scum reading a guy for doing the exact same thing that Odd did. That's it.

All the suspicion on me has just been bad. I've legit got suspected of being 5 different roles: CL, medusa, vamp, potion master, and necromancer. It's getting really irritating.
u cant be teammates with xlaw, but u can possibly be with krogo is the thing, but slightly

and u can be some independt force of scum

ur day 1 tone was similar to naruto and that internet era game, where u wud pop up make some comments on a weak link to feign some contibutions then leave again

when u r voted or suspected this becomes even more apparent

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dragomir

this is a vampire hunter
- Check a player for being a vampire each night, stake them if they are a vampire.
-Basic Defense against Vampires only
- If A vampire attempts to convert you, you will stake them.
-You can not be roleblocked from staking a Vampire that visits you.
-A bodyguard will counter you if they are protecting a vampire, you and the bodyguard will die.
-You will not stop conversion nor kill the player who is being visited by a vampire that night.
-You can read the vampire chat at night (Host will send you the messages)
-If there is not anymore vampires in the game you will turn into a Vigilante.
- You will only have one bullet
-If an amnesiac turns into a vampire you will not return to being a Vampire Hunter.

How you are Investigated:
Sheriff: Not Guilty
Investigator: Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic
Consigliere: Your target is a Vampire Hunter
1. have you ever read any vampire chat at night? it should be a passive. wanna present those to us?
2. we suspect you of being medusa so vampire hunter is hella convenient, specially the easy way u claimed it after leaning vamps could be in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.