Should we keep D1 start in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably N1. Afaik T-Pein was the only one not to post last phase, and I assume someone would have claimed controlled if they were.
Why assume it was N1 ? Even it pein didnt post past phase it couldvr heen last night too.

TMI or just a good guess?

Did you know Cl was rb immune btw or not? Because if you didnt why not think Drago being possibly it?

D

Dragomir

Alright, boys. I have a case to make on Lind, Mel, and Sallucion being the coven team. Sallu already flipped coven which makes my case even stronger now. I made this last night and so it's something I'm copy-pasting. Feel free to ignore the stuff that specifically talks about Krogo since again, he's already flipped.

I don't mind a drago lynch. Odd is probably town, and AL is null.
Okay, with Lind here, I don't know about y'all but the Odd read here is screaming TMI. The sureness with it is not adding up with how little Odd has done in the game to be deserving of such a town read. I'm not saying that he shouldn't be town reading Odd. Nothing wrong with that. I've read Lind's reasons for it, they're not bad but my main issue is how dismissive he is about Odd being town. It reads to me as "Oh, he's just town, leave him alone." That kind of a town read does not come across as one from a townie who should have a little bit of paranoia, but from a scum, specifically, coven, who was inside knowledge and can confidently make assertions on players being 'probably town'.

Yeah, Odd is a good lynch candidate after your case Drago, I feel moreso than Al.

Vote Lynch Odd
Well, would anyone oppose an Odd claim? We can get a claim from the guy I believe. Drago's case was pretty good, and I'm beginning to think that I may be giving Odd the benefit of the doubt thinking that no way he'd act like that as scum and town reading his earlier confident posts.

@oddoddfruit would you please claim for us?
Yeah that is pretty suspicious, honestly the only thing claiming does right now for anyone besides the lynch target is open up the flood gates for people to use against town.

got a witch, well now she knows who to not control or control
mafia, they can kill you easily
vampre, ww, sk again they get easy targets to people to avoid at the start
imagine outting the jailor with this nonsense

Odds play iis purely someone who's trying to rile up feathers and cause chaos.

I don't think its a good way to play to be honest and its not very town friendly.

Same goes for Xlaw. No point in asking anyone for a claim without having a good reason behind it and nothing right now is a good reason to start off that way.

vote lynch odd
I pinpointed near the end of the last day that these three posts looked bad. I dislike how easily these three picked up on my case with seemingly no hesitation. Yeah, sure, I thought it was a pretty good case as well, but these three were the fastest out of anybody to agree. Knowing now that Odd was town, the quickness that they agreed with my case strikes me that they were excited to get that mislynch happening. The reason why they would be so excited is that didn't have to do any work at all to get this mislynch as I already did the work for them by creating the case. All they had to do was agree. While compared to Usopp, Mel and Lind were constantly arguing with him earlier. To get him lynched would be tremendous work. There's also Xlaw, who you could say my logic applies to as well which I would agree to. It does and as such, it wouldn't have mattered much who they voted between Odd or Xlaw as long as they could have gotten that easy mislynch.

Out of the three posts, Krogo's looks to the worst to me. Usopp already said it perfectly:
yea the entire post is just heavy mechanic talk and an excuse to drop his vote
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Krogo came up with some forced reasons to drop the vote. It sounds like he was trying not to look like he was sheeping.

There's also a mechanical reason to add to Mel being scum. From what it looks like to me, she appeared in psychic results and I believe the other two players in those results are town. But this isn't confirmed yet. The results aren't from me btw.

I'd be down to lynch any of these three but I'd preferably go in this order: Mel > Krogo > Lind.
New Order: Mel > Lind.

Vote Lynch Melontonin

Status
Not open for further replies.