Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you guys thought Rhea was sk, lynching Dest first was better because at the time we only had 1 mafia lynch and if we were to lynch a player that was not mafia then it would mean mafia would be one step closer to winning.

Even if you guys thought Rhea was sk, lynching Dest first was better because at the time we only had 1 mafia lynch and if we were to lynch a player that was not mafia then it would mean mafia would be one step closer to winning.
I expected Jotaro to be able to survive a kill because of my role as healer. It messed me up. I knew someone had to be able to eat a kill, and I definitely didn’t expect it to be Gramps.

Still, I’ll learn from that one. Dest actual thread play was too scummy for me to let mechanical expectations blind me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Firstly thank you so much for the game @Melontonin and @Dragomir it was a lot of fun! And congrats to the mafia team Dest Dyna Fuji Ekko Light Zara and Tobi!

@Lindltaylor My dude. I had to bait you into saying your character's name. That added 3 votes to you. :kata:

@Melontonin how would Kira unlock the bites the dust ability???
I didn’t respond first until Prof tagged me lol. I knew it was something like what dest pulled the previous day phase by wanting me to claim, but I wanted to counter so bad.

Actually it turns out that even if all of us voted Dyna it would still be RNG. Damn that +3 vote is really powerful.

Firstly thank you so much for the game @Melontonin and @Dragomir it was a lot of fun! And congrats to the mafia team Dest Dyna Fuji Ekko Light Zara and Tobi!

I didn’t respond first until Prof tagged me lol. I knew it was something like what dest pulled the previous day phase by wanting me to claim, but I wanted to counter so bad.

Actually it turns out that even if all of us voted Dyna it would still be RNG. Damn that +3 vote is really powerful.
My votes on you wouldve counted for 4.

I dont have to vote female characters for them to have 3 votes, so yeah.

That's why i'm telling my boo @Hayumi not to beat himself too much over it.

I really did think that Rachet looked like a SK even if Dest turned out to be Scum.

Rachet voting Dest that day but not saying anything made it feel like they knew Dest was guilty but kept it low key lol.
That's what we thought as well. It was the only reason I could think of that Ratchet wouldn't just put me there. Our biggest mistake was not killing him N3 when Cal flipped Town and we knew that there was a check on me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I really did think that Rachet looked like a SK even if Dest turned out to be Scum.

Rachet voting Dest that day but not saying anything made it feel like they knew Dest was guilty but kept it low key lol.
Guess Ratchet wasn’t paying much attention due to real life circumstances. Honestly I remember giving my reason for town reading Fuji cause he voted Dest and that it could only be scum motivated if he knew dest would survive. Guess it was the latter, but since we all thought it was RNG I didn’t suspect a thing lol.

But @Destroya With all the “Thank you Mel it was great fun being Town” to try and convince us. This man should join Hollywood lmao.

My votes on you wouldve counted for 4.

I dont have to vote female characters for them to have 3 votes, so yeah.

That's why i'm telling my boo @Hayumi not to beat himself too much over it.
Oh then it was always GG for me that phase lol. Thank god “Bites the dust” was still locked. That would have been so powerful.

You and Dest are a disgrace to the Joestar name.
Ora ora ora!
Guess Ratchet wasn’t paying much attention due to real life circumstances. Honestly I remember giving my reason for town reading Fuji cause he voted Dest and that it could only be scum motivated if he knew dest would survive. Guess it was the latter, but since we all thought it was RNG I didn’t suspect a thing lol.

But @Destroya With all the “Thank you Mel it was great fun being Town” to try and convince us. This man should join Hollywood lmao.

Oh then it was always GG for me that phase lol. Thank god “Bites the dust” was still locked. That would have been so powerful.
You never know what might happen if you go down swinging instead of just accepting your fate. Realistically I finished Culting N3 and got an ability destroyed for recruiting Dyna, so I was basically Vanilla Wolf when Rhea outed me and I perfectly happy with my game and content with my death at that point. I felt it in my bones I could get her lynched and you unvoting at the last second proved my point.

:akaman:

Ora ora ora!

You never know what might happen if you go down swinging instead of just accepting your fate. Realistically I finished Culting N3 and got an ability destroyed for recruiting Dyna, so I was basically Vanilla Wolf when Rhea outed me and I perfectly happy with my game and content with my death at that point. I felt it in my bones I could get her lynched and you unvoting at the last second proved my point.

:akaman:
Dest got the double arrow action N3 but he had no abilities to use lmfao, it was hilarious.:lulz::lulz::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.