Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just when all hope seemed lost that Thirsty Gen would never be free from the tyranny of @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , a hero arises to save us all... @Albino 👑

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @HA001 @Awakening_coming @stormylife @Other Thirsty Gen members lmfao

Oh shit. Lmfao why you do lanji like that....

:ROFLMAO:
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE negg diffs @Albino 👑 tho. That weakling lanji turned into complete chad at recent past
I added a disclaimer so my boi @LANJI CUCKSMOKE knows it’s harmless fun lol

Welcome to all Acolytes, Veterans, and aspiring Memeologists, to a safe haven for Memes created by sugardaddy snowflake @Admiral Lee Hung , behold the memes!

This will be where I store the memes I create. I'll wet your insatiable appetites with some quality memes real quick:

I am legally required to inform you that these memes are choking hazards

First off, a Zoro fan meme that has garnered a lot of attention:

Next, a meme dedicated to the amazing @Jo_Ndule Sama

And finally, a little inside joke for all you Discord junkies out there:

I shall post more memes here as time passes. Please use this thread if you have any high quality memes you want to stash, and I would humbly ask the mods to please allow all shitposting, tomfoolery, shenanigans, and otherwise debauchery that may be located within the Repository.

Tags for some m8s

@Owl Ki @Light D Lamperouge @Edward Teach @TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad @Awakening_coming @HA001 @stormylife @shuyaku(sign the fuck up bitch) etc etc etc

More Memes
This shit had me crying need more
:cheers:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
DISCLAIMER @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is not a perv. This meme is picking fun at a past prank Albino played on Lanji using a gender swapping app. Lanji is a cool guy.

Just when all hope seemed lost that Thirsty Gen would never be free from the tyranny of @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , a hero arises to save us all... @Albino 👑

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @HA001 @Awakening_coming @stormylife @Other Thirsty Gen members lmfao

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: These were good times in Thirsty Gen. Lanji was on tha prowl

But albino is still a girl she pulled a trap and then a reverse trap on me. Versus facetimed her and confirmed it with shishio and a few others. The first girl that was shown to me isnt her tho. albino catfishes men with women more attractive than she is .
:kata:
Did I really push luna away like albino too?:catcry:
I aint mad with the memes, I am getting mad portrayal with magellan:myman:
Dungeon has been quiet/tame for a while and yall are still complaining . smh
wouldnt stay that way for long. :pepedoffy: