Status
Not open for further replies.
King no diffed rs?? If queen held sanji by the neck whiles sanji was not focus sanji would have being bleeding by now . The fucking biggest disappointment in this raid is kjng .Same way zoro and luffy ignored queen same way sanji ignored king . Clashed with him a few times to protect momo. And then did not give two fucks about him. Shifted his focus to nami and carrot and whiles still being held by the neck was focused on momo. This guy said he would split sanji inhalf , could not not damage the belt on his rs . Let alone make him bleed. He is a huge disappointment
sanji couldn t do shit to king with rs
king grabbed his ass in an instant and no diffed him in zoan
queen? can t hit base sanji and get hit all the times buddy s trash
base king was fighting hybrid marco for 30-40 min

Has any calamity from Beast Pirates said "Sanji" yet... asking for myself
Post automatically merged:

Judge's Son couldn t do shit to king with rs
king grabbed his ass in an instant
queen? can t hit base Judge's Son and get hit all the times buddy s trash

King no diffed rs?? If queen held sanji by the neck whiles sanji was not focus sanji would have being bleeding by now . The fucking biggest disappointment in this raid is kjng .Same way zoro and luffy ignored queen same way sanji ignored king . Clashed with him a few times to protect momo. And then did not give two fucks about him. Shifted his focus to nami and carrot and whiles still being held by the neck was focused on momo. This guy said he would split sanji inhalf , could not not damage the belt on his rs . Let alone make him bleed. He is a huge disappointment
:milaugh:. I'll never understand why folks put King on pedestal and shit on Sanji in that clash. If anyone took an L there, it was King. Even with such an overwhelming advantage against Sanji he failed to deal any significant damage:catsweat:

Yh, if Sanji is landing this many hits on him in base, he's gonna get wrecked once Sanji puts on the RS lol so I'd like to think he still has a bit more to show ^^
I think Queen may have a new form, maybe this have to do with him having modified genetics that he can "turn on and off", this could even be a hint for Sanji's genetical enhancements in the future, otherwise its could be just something about his Cyborg or Devil Fruit powers

:milaugh:. I'll never understand why folks put King on pedestal and shit on Sanji in that clash. If anyone took an L there, it was King. Even with such an overwhelming advantage against Sanji he failed to deal any significant damage:catsweat:
sanji got knocked out :kayneshrug:daddy suit saved the day
let queen get a hit on base sanji please
king straigh up folded rs sanji buddy was begging for his life i ain t see the same with queen

sanji couldn t do shit to king with rs
king grabbed his ass in an instant and no diffed him in zoan
queen? can t hit base sanji and get hit all the times buddy s trash
King grabbed his ass and no diffed him?? Yet he was here fighting king and queen 2v1 in base . The utter disappointment here Is king . The mere fact that your clown ass here came to write king no diffed sanji in the rs . But could not no diff him when he is base and fighting them in a 2v1 should tell you the complete nonsense you typing

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
bro queen so far is underwhelming as fk man
can t do shit to base sanji
meanwhile king in base and zoan no diffed raid suit sanji
queen doesn't even fight back, seriously go back and see every panel of sanji vs queen except for that one kick that queen ignored the whole fight is sanji kicking queen in the back of the head

bro queen so far is underwhelming as fk man
can t do shit to base sanji
meanwhile king in base and zoan no diffed raid suit sanji
Thats like saying Zoro vs Kamazou + Fat Samurai would end exactly in the same way, or that Zoro would be panting against Bettle-Gifter if he fought him again, the same about Apoo clowning Luffy and Zoro initially and that Queen would "eat" Luffy 10 out of 10 times Queen tried to.

It's all a matter of situation build up and surprise effect, i know Zoro fans usually don't understand things like that, it's asking too much of them, like denying Zoro fighting a Calamity for too damn long.

Status
Not open for further replies.