Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

so what your best game?
Great question, thanks for asking!

Probably Super Mario 64 for me, I really wanted Sunshine to be it but it was too flawed and difficult for me. Still love it though! A Hat In Time is very close to being my favourite of all time too.

Skies of Arcadia: Legends, Prince of Persia : Sands of Time, Beyond Good and Evil, Jet Force Gemini, Banjo Kazooie, Baten Kaitos could all qualify too potentially.

I've also really loved the Advance Wars games for anyone familiar with them and extremely excited for the Reboot Camp remake too! Brilliant name for it too!

I also have to nominate Eternal Darkness, Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect, hmm what else? Jade Empire, Okami, Muramasa: Demon Blade, Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes....IT'S SO HARD TO DECIDE LMAO!

Bioshock 1 and 2 are fantastic too! Alice: Madness Returns and Horizon: Zero Dawn as well....

Because I "haven't named enough obscure games", I'm gonna list "a few more"I adore too!:

Remember Me, The Journey Down, Battle Chef Brigade, Golden Sun, Oceanhorn 1, The Sexy Brutale, Tales of Symphonia, The Vagrant, The F-Zero series, Diddy Kong Racing, Burnout 1 and 2, Saints Row series, Grim Fandango, Psychonauts, Super Daryl Deluxe, The Turing Test, Portal 1 and 2, Donkey Kong 64, Sam and Max series, Monkey Island series, Second Sight, Borderlands series, Singularity, Star Seeker, Ace Attorney series, Alpha Protocol, When The Past Was Around, What Comes After, Draugen, Gris and finally the Batman Arkham series, but I've barely played Origins and need to play Knight properly too.

Could this list BE anymore lengthy?! I could probably think of more, but this is WAY too many as it is, so I won't ofc!

:queenmoji::lulz::funky:

(Apologies if I've made you regret asking that question btw! Gaming really used to be my lifelong passion so that part of me still emerges seldomly and momentarily!)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Zelda WW and TP are also legendary.
I see what you did there!

:willsmith::fujilaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

I forgot to include the Zelda games in my massive list in the previous post, same with Hyrule Warriors too! Not that there's any "shortage" of games included though!

:luchosop::shame::cantseeme::crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I love this games
Nice! They really are so absurd and fun, especially in co-op too! Great music as well!

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.