Anime & Manga Why are Sanji fans so obsessed with “wings” statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a feat, its portrayal and its very important it means 1,2,3 forever.. Sanji is as important for Luffy than Zoro is but it has nothing to do with power.. It can however however indirectly relate to power broadly, though it doesn't point at Sanji being equal to Zoro in terms of strenght because the wings are an analogy and not real wings.. Where there's Zoro, Sanji will also be near..

Because some people were obsessed with trying to get Sanji out of M3 and crew top fighters whenever someone joins or is possibly joining

It's only fair for his fans to feel the need to retaliate especially with the way Oda himself is pushing these agenda lately (of the monster trio never changing) and now they are officially called the wings

But because of some stupid reasons some fans are still denying

That analogy has them acting a damn fool. They practically treat it as a feat. Getting so hyped over words when at the end of the day Zoro is the other wing. The right wing. A.K.A the stronger more dominate one.

Why are they so proud? Is this how far they have fallen? And stop trying to fake hype that goofy Queen to compensate, he’s sadder than Sanji’s AP.

This is embarrassing.

The real question is…
Why are you so triggered…? Lol

It was never to prove zoro and sanji are equal, but some zoro fans are so insecure when one sanji fan troll says zoro=sanji and they lose their shit like babies and downplaying sanjj to the level of franky, and its not one fan its a lot of them doing it everyday all day.

Incessant Sanji downplay :kayneshrug:
You'd think something like this is pretty obvious for those that have been following the series for so long but apparently it isn't (some folks even refused to acknowledge Oda making a similar statement that was written in the sbs ):usoprice: so personally I'm ecstatic that Oda is explicitly emphasizing Sanji's importance in the crew and the series so clearly in the manga particularly with all the negativity around his character for god knows how long now and I'm not surprised most Sanji fans feel the same way :cheers: . Even now there are still some folks on the other end that refuse to acknowledge it lol so that tells you all u need to know really:whitepress:

For the most part I don't think Sanji fans care if Zoro is awesome (at least I don't :p) but some folks on the other end seem to have a problem with Sanji being just as awesome lol

1) It’s an objectively cool thing to be called and well worth hyping.

2) Sanji going on to beat Queen will be his biggest success of the series, fighting wise. It has also been a long, looooong time since his last big success (I’d say that for over 95% of folk here, the first time they’ll see Sanji win a proper fight while reading weekly)

3) Yes, some of them are excited because it‘s giving them an excuse to leech on to Zoro like a parasite. It’s not a very good argument though, anymore than Luffy = Zoro = Kid = Law = Killer is an argument because they all were called the leaders of the next generation of pirate. Or that Katakuri = Smoothie because they are both Sweet Commanders

Status
Not open for further replies.