Anime & Manga Why are Sanji fans so obsessed with “wings” statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do absolutely care Zoro downplaying and ridiculous undermining on the roof is perfect proof of that Sanji fans are far from saints
Well that's most likely the direct result of certain Zoro fans (and there are a lot of them :milaugh:) undermining almost every single Sanji feat and trying to put daylight btw them:kayneshrug:. I mean you only have to look at a few pages of the spoiler thread lol. I do think Zoro was awesome on the roof but I also think those feats are over-inflated by some but anyways don't wanna gear off topic

Sanji fans don't need the term "wings" to get excited.

Neutral people are telling the truth about Zoro being the right wing and Sanji being the left wing Zoro fans behave very immature in denying what has been shown in the manga and in recent chapters. Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's soldiers.

The fact that Sanji is put on the same level as Zoro in terms of "right-hand" portrayal just annoys Zoro fans who wanted Sanji to be vastly weaker than Zoro.

Except that is not the case Zoro is clearly more strong than Sanji yes.

But not with a great high. If Zoro has a score of 10, Sanji has a 9 or 8.5.

That is the truth.

I on

Lame. Please don’t go thinking a question means you’re triggered, guy
You sound so irritated by us bringing the wings… why wouldn’t we talk about such iconic lines stated by Robin and editor and previously by Oda in SBS

only a triggered person would try to stop us from talking about such thing that hypes Sanji or Zoro for that matter as he’s the other wing of PK

It Is incredible how stupid Is the sanji zoro war in this forum.
One piece Is full of beauty and mistery and 80percent of post are about this.
Get a Life.
Cry some more you pressed baby. Wahhh a fictional debate is effecting me.

*tells people to get a life when using the same forum about the same manga they actively keep up with*
:usoprice:Clown if i ever seen one
Post automatically merged:

You sound so irritated by us bringing the wings… why wouldn’t we talk about such iconic lines stated by Robin and editor and previously by Oda in SBS

only a triggered person would try to stop us from talking about such thing that hypes Sanji or Zoro for that matter as he’s the other wing of PK
Are you stupid or something? When did I try to stop discussion of wings? I asked a legitimate question. You pretending that I am mad shows how immature you are, a common tactic by kids, so now I sound mad through basic text.

You look even worse considering I’m not even a Zoro fan

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, the "wings" could mean a lot for Sanjino.
The purpose of wings is to carry. Wings of PK carry PK.
We saw one wing carrying Luffy's ass on the rooftop.

If Oda wants to make the other wing carry Luffy as well...
...that could mean a significant power boost for Sanjino.
Would be quite hilarious if Oda makes Sanji>Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.