What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I was just laughing because you had defined me the irrational one.
sure that is how i see people who only say what they want to see and even go all out to change their minds every time Oda make a move they didn't expect. since i am very sure you were betting every thing on that Zoro will go back straight to the roof top to fight Kaido and deemed King to weak to be his opponent. now Zoro is fighting King now you are trying every thing to say that King is a monster and that he is better than Sanji and Queen. funny while Oda continues to emphasize how important Sanji and Zoro as Luffy's wings. wings are equals even in the real life.

- King easily tanked Zoro's hardening Onigiri, a weaker Onigiri version one shotted Killer
- Shirohige fucking hypes his race AF
- Sanji has similar powers to King but his FLAMES are NOTHING compared to KING'S RACE
- Last chapter, Marco asked King if he is the "King of Flames", indicating that King is a VERY BIG SHOT IN HIS OWN RACE
Imagine if he was their king? :steef: we King fans got our W at last[/QUOTE]

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
  • After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
  • However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

SANJI > KING AFTER WANO HE UNLOCK GENETIC MUTATION

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

sure that is how i see people who only say what they want to see and even go all out to change their minds every time Oda make a move they didn't expect. since i am very sure you were betting every thing on that Zoro will go back straight to the roof top to fight Kaido and deemed King to weak to be his opponent. now Zoro is fighting King now you are trying every thing to say that King is a monster and that he is better than Sanji and Queen. funny while Oda continues to emphasize how important Sanji and Zoro as Luffy's wings. wings are equals even in the real life.
> Sanji and Zoro are equals because they are both wings

Hold on. Didn't me and that someone else last week say that Sanji and Diable Jambe is linked to the raid suit because of Judge doing the same thing, and someone else said no: It is friction.

Status
Not open for further replies.