What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

But Sanji's fire will be greater and stronger than King's own one at the end of the arc, LOL.
So Sanji > Zoro's opponent, so if King gives Zoro and high diff fight Sanji would be able to do better and give Zoro an Extreme One.
Yeah, let's forget the fact that King is a swordsman + has an ancient Zoan devil fruit, let's minimize him to only having the fire and just because of the fact that Sanji could get a hotter fire he would be stronger than King already

:milaugh:

you guys are clowns

and let's not forget that King might end up having CoC too

I’m on the same boat. I still don’t think Oda will have a protagonist kill a main antagonist on panel. Nor will he put an asterisk next to Luffys big victory.
Oda always put asterisks on Luffy's victories :
- Doffy --> Guts saving him + Law gamma knife
- Cracker ---> Nami saving his ass
- Katakuri ---> Kat Self Nerf
- Kaido ---> Zoro already injured him + Stamina consumed by fighting 10+ dudes

There is ALWAYS asterisks on luffy's "W"

I feel like yall never use common sense no shit sanjis fire isn't comparable to kings right now king can literally create shit with his fire sanji can only coat himself.:seriously:
King's diable jambe is one of his main attacks, he used it against BM's ship and in the flashback in the anime.
King's hells memories is semi active all the time, and he can project fire blasts.

Sanji hasn't been using his hells memories yet in this fight, give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.