What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

I was already interested in king & his race story ,i wana be revealed in wano no needing wait for next arcs
Now there is Kings relevance.
Oda might pull a 360º with King by giving him an interesting backstory, a relevant and unique lineage and possibly a connection to Judge/WG science as well as the void century/ancient kingdom itself.
King miggt het a connection to both Zoro and Sanji.
Now WHY does Oda always feel the need to reveal important things only in the very end of a plot or character arc?

Also, Sanji said his body felt strange after using RS for the second time. The second he used it was when he tried to peek at women's bathroom, right? Does it mean he already felt strange since then?

So many infos that I think quite confusing on this chapter, might have to wait for full summary or pics for a clearer understanding.
First time with Page 1 then without took it off he went to the bathouse.
Second time when he saved Momonosuke and clashed with King.

We still dont know if god clan could incinerate islands or not. And we already know king is an example of god clan’s than can use haki. So logia no prob.

one is born with fire. Other is learning after grow up.
God is not to be taken literal. The Tenryuubito are also referred to as gods. God is a matter of perspective. For the usual peasants they would surely appear as gods. Not so much to powerful individuals.

H

humanbeing

Adult Momo without Haki or sum gonna kil Kaido :kobeha:
He clearly showed his intention on why he wants to turn into adult. He wants to stop Onigashima
he has haki for sure but he doesn't have the experience doesn't know how to use it his CoO is better than that of the most people out there maybe he was born with it just like Aisa and Shirahoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.