What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Comparing the circumstances from chapter 1 or 2 to how it is now… that’s not how things work villains aren’t the same, Luffy isn’t giving a nearly defeated Kaido his back and go like Zoro take his head or finish him or whatever.

it’s useless to argue so it’s easier for both of us to stop here and soon we gonna see who is right.
Read my ZKK theory on my signature.

Oden's flashback has a lot of parallels with Zoro's introduction arc.

First Zoro went that same route of believing the villain and doing something in exchange for everything being okay, but the villain was lying.

Then we have the fact that Oden lost because of a hostage situation, just like at the end of the Zoro introduction arc with Koby and Helmeppo, Kaido could do the same thing to Luffy after being defeated, just like he did with Oden, but this time Zoro will be there to help him, unlike Oden who was alone.

:kayneshrug:

Bruh...Sanji says his body feels weird, if he is gonna get all the abilities of his brothers...THAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS WCI FOR? It contradicts everything that happend 2 arcs ago...

And why didn't Judge mention Sanji's DJ if it comes apparently from Kings race DNA? He should know what and how he modified Sanji?! How does a fucking suit effect Sanji's body, but they never managed to "re-activate" or whatever his genes? Shit makes no sense.

H

humanbeing

the CP0 will realize soon their miscalculation since they were expecting Kaido & BM to win and the alliance to lose miserably. they might try to abduct Robin. in that case Sanji with his power up and RS will annihilate them.

Also why are folks so gassed about King's durability and conveniently ignoring Queen's lol
It's been already established that the dinos are incredibly tough so the durability King is exhibiting is not exclusive to him alone.
Anywho! I just hope Oda doesn't use a cop out on King and Queen's durability like he did for Sasaki. That belly being his weak point ting doesn't make any sense.

I have a general rule that a Logia user can never be outdone by someone else manipulating the same element. That being said King is different as their race is directly connected. Still, nothing beats being a flame in itself, maybe King's flames are special though.
Right. Like i dont think the fact that Minks can make and control electric does anything against Enels devil fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.