What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh...Sanji says his body feels weird, if he is gonna get all the abilities of his brothers...THAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS WCI FOR? It contradicts everything that happend 2 arcs ago...

And why didn't Judge mention Sanji's DJ if it comes apparently from Kings race DNA? He should know what and how he modified Sanji?! How does a fucking suit effect Sanji's body, but they never managed to "re-activate" or whatever his genes? Shit makes no sense.
Why are you complaining about something that's only a guess from yourself lol

Sen-chan, I see you took my advice and waited for King's 5 minutes to come.
I told you long ago about it, should have believed me back then. :goyea:
Dude, there was legit a moment when I questioned King's strength when Marco "manhandled" both him and Queen on panel, then I realised that base King mostly fought Marco solo afterwards and at this point, I no longer questioned that he might deliver great stuff soon.

Therefore, you were right about this one. Your Future Sight is more powerful lol.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Law should accept that not following his orders is the solution with people like Luffy and Kid. They are just build different.
You could split these 3 SNs like this:
Luffy mostly Attack Power
Kid mostly Defense Power
Law mostly Intelligence.

As well working trio, they would be perfect.
luffy is another level he has three haki and he would fight agaisnt kaido one vs one alone while kid and law would defeat bm because she is stupid

The moral of the story is that attributes such as love and kindness that lead to caring about other people and eventually even sacrificing for them are what define someone « human ». Having genetically induced powers doesn’t contradict this statement in any way, as long as emphaty is not sacrificed for the sake of obtaining them.
The moral of the story is that Judge was right and Sanji was weak because he was not modified. Judges words. Now that out of nowhere that shit starts to work, what does it tell you?

Bruh...Sanji says his body feels weird, if he is gonna get all the abilities of his brothers...THAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS WCI FOR? It contradicts everything that happend 2 arcs ago...

And why didn't Judge mention Sanji's DJ if it comes apparently from Kings race DNA? He should know what and how he modified Sanji?! How does a fucking suit effect Sanji's body, but they never managed to "re-activate" or whatever his genes? Shit makes no sense.

Better translation of the korean text:

Sanji: After wearing the Raid Suit for the second time, my body becomes...
Zoro: Don't hold back.
Sanji: It's not that it's bad, it just feels "weird".
Ooooooh! VC Zoro commanding the OIC. Good Good!

Sanji only holding back... C'mon boy! We here now! We never saw you going all out yet...
Lord of Wano couldn’t stop the Dragon from taking over

Lord of Ringo Beheaded the Dragon
That's what subordinates do for the lord of all Wano.

Yeah...Oda ruined Sanji...
So the moral of the story is, take drugs kids, modify and get random DNA to enhance yourselfs. Don't be human kids!
Nice writing Oda lmao - what kinda BS is that?
This was never about the DNA enhancements and more for the lack of emotions. His brothers are not human and will probably never reach their peak because they don't have something worth fighting for.
They don't have loved ones. They were not human, only machines.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Sanji is ass

Status
Not open for further replies.