What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go read Zoro's introduction arc again

he gets the final blow on the villain
Comparing the circumstances from chapter 1 or 2 to how it is now… that’s not how things work villains aren’t the same, Luffy isn’t giving a nearly defeated Kaido his back and go like Zoro take his head or finish him or whatever.

it’s useless to argue so it’s easier for both of us to stop here and soon we gonna see who is right.

JUDGE LOVES HIS 3RD SON AFTER ALL.
Wait! Sanji mentioned that he felt strange after using the RS for the first time. The second time he used this was during the time he was saving Momo and clashed against King. He might have awakened something in there. Lineage factor revelation will be soon. Queen already confirmed this, no normal human could just harness fire and not being a cyborg at the same time. Shit is about to happen.

Also hyped about the fact the Zoro is almost confirmed to be the future Lord of Ringo.

WANO > RINGO BTW
MOMO > ZORO
#MMK

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
L:suresure:L:suresure:L:suresure:L

This chappter is the best thing WG users can hope for...

hypes both Zoro & Sanji
More connections between Zoro / Ryuma
Sanji seems to have been enginereed from a race from a land of gods

connections between sanji and king
King is from that race and his hype rises (never doubted)

lots of action

Now Momo is a "Mini" Kaido

best chapter ever
sanji may have gotten that from Sora ..She is a mystery.. prolly a hybrid descendent of the the race.

and that just means sanji's genetics from the race is weaker due to not being pure (if you understand how breed crosses work).. which explains him needing friction at first to generate flames.

surprisingly his siblings haven't any of such attributes naturally...

so Sanji was a failure due to him retaining such genes?

:hope::crazwhat:

@MonsterZoro @Finalbeta @Zoro D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Arrow @Doggo etc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
- King easily tanked Zoro's hardening Onigiri, a weaker Onigiri version one shotted Killer
- Shirohige fucking hypes his race AF
- Sanji has similar powers to King but his FLAMES are NOTHING compared to KING'S RACE
- Last chapter, Marco asked King if he is the "King of Flames", indicating that King is a VERY BIG SHOT IN HIS OWN RACE

Imagine the WSM hyping his race as literal gods because of their strength, imagine Sanji's strongest mode being a weak copy of King's ability, imagine King not only being part of a powerful race BUT also being one of the strongest of them all.

I think my thread with King's backstory about Impel Down didn't even do enough justice for him. This is insane hype!
Sen-chan, I see you took my advice and waited for King's 5 minutes to come.
I told you long ago about it, should have believed me back then. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.