What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand these new plot lines hyped the fights of Zoro and Sanji a lot

But on the other, it's kind of cliche and convenient how they have those special background

I guess it fits the inherited wills theme, but I have to wait for the full lores to settle my feelings about Oda's writing choices

So ZKK is definitely happening. I was on the fence about it before. He's definitely not going to outshine Luffy though. My guess is that, after being defeated, Kaido will try to take the flower capital with him with one last big atfack and Zoro will stop him. Luffy will still be the one who defeated Kaido though.

I don’t think Purgatory Onigiri is anything impressive. And back to your original statement, besides you not a single Sanji fan cares about Queen. They all care more about King.
Well I don't think it's all of us but at the same time I can't really refute it as quite a lot of Sanji fans on here (at least a considerable amount of the vocal ones) do seem to really like King :catsweat:. I get the appeal to a degree but not the obsession personally (prolly a design ting ^^"). That said, original statement was just to give a bit of context, as it's pretty obvious that several users are tryna run with it to push their agenda lol.

So the raid suit fully unlocking sanji's lineage factor modification is true, no surprises there, but it's so fucking good, now we finally have a solid baseline for respecting sanji's strength, sanji has the blood of gods inside of him.

Zoro looking like ryuma and ushimaru is fire too, i wonder if it's a ligit connection or just appearance.

Yes, holding off two Yonko Commanders momentarily before getting blasted away is comparable to holding off two Yonkos momentarily before getting blasted away.

Like, damn lol
But there is a difference in the damage received man.... Sanji got up with no major injuries while Zoro had many bones broken... both impressive but both logically had different damage because the attack was from different characters

Zoro killing kaido is also something being hinted at, not something confirmed yet, same thing here, queen questioned whether or not sanji is from the same race as king, the same way hyugoro questioned questioned wether or not zoro is related to ryuma
No... that's not be a valid comparison.

Zkk is a theory. No one is saying "tbf Zoro killed Kaido so he's so and so."

Sanji being maybe related to King's powers is even a much, much weaker theory based off of roughly translated snippets from a chapter sunnary that is often wrong but you're not even treating it like a theory in the post I responded to. You flat out mentioned it as if it's a fact now lol

So ZKK is definitely happening. I was on the fence about it before. He's definitely not going to outshine Luffy though. My guess is that, after being defeated, Kaido will try to take the flower capital with him with one last big atfack and Zoro will stop him. Luffy will still be the one who defeated Kaido though.
Yeah or he might actually contribute in defeating him too if Luffy will require it since Luffy spelling "I got this" already looks redundant nowadays considering what had occurred. Plus if Yamato doesn't fall the chances increase since those words would look even more redundant. It also obviously depends on how long it will take to defeat King.

Status
Not open for further replies.