What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of characters capable of summoning fire out of nowhere
Big Mom Pirates even have a guy who shoots fireballs from his elbows
Do they also have King's DNA????? I'm losing trust in Oda lads.

Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
:milaugh:

Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

I was going to say fake but then i read it and didnt understand a single thing, so i guess its real.
:kobeha:

Hello Chrono here….

I agree Chrono :goyea:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hello Chrono here….

:crazwhat: let him re-join this forum Tac-Chan.

Btw the exoskeletons boosted the vinsmoke kid's physical stats to superhuman level even though they were still children. It's not only durability.
Nowadays Sanji has physical strength on par with them, even though he doesn't have it.
So when he's now awaken it, it will make him ridicuslously strong. Really wonder if he will still keep the RS though.
Honestly would be a little over the top, but on the other hand, both him and Zoro are prolly going to fight top tiers in the near future and so he needs to be op.
..... still no chance against Vergo though :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.