What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
What about the nine shadow legend then?

Btw the exoskeletons boosted the vinsmoke kid's physical stats to superhuman level even though they were still children. It's not only durability.
Nowadays Sanji has physical strength on par with them, even though he doesn't have it.
So when he's now awaken it, it will make him ridicuslously strong. Really wonder if he will still keep the RS though.
Honestly would be a little over the top, but on the other hand, both him and Zoro are prolly going to fight top tiers in the near future and so he needs to be op.
..... still no chance against Vergo though :josad:
vergo is stronger than a god, no wonder sanji has no chance

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

yoo this caught me offguard
:crazwhat:

Which explains the broken bones again... but taking attacks from both King and Queen together will still put you on the ground... if you think Zoro wouldn't get the same treatment you're out of your mind
The only thing out of mind is comparing the feat of straight up momentarily stalemating two Yonko's combined power to this:

Off-screen trying to go against two YCs and losing immediately while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Hell, even Zoro with 30+ bones broken and completely depleted stamina went 1v1 against Hybrid Kaido for a good minute and managed to scar him for life and hinder him from going after Luffy until he woke up. Queen and King were spotless.

There are a lot of stuff you can praise Sanji for in last two chapters but don't attempt to overblow a feat that doesn't even exist. You're literally saying that getting your ass handed by two characters immediately without doing even a hint of damage in an off-screen moment is comparable to on-screen stalemating two Yonkos. Like, how are they even similar- let alone comparable?

Marco held Queen + King for 1-2 hours straight, btw.

Hello Chrono here….

Is this real lmfao? His delusion knows no bounds.

Even most ZKK supporters now understand that Zoro will defeat King, Luffy will defeat Kaido, then potentially Zoro kills Kaido at the absolute end of the battle. There is virtually no justification to having Zoro directly fight Kaido again.

At this point it makes far more sense for him to essentially save his captain/Wano at the absolute last moment. Like, did Chrono not read last chapter where Sanji couldn't fight both YCs? Did he not read Marco's clear statement that mentions BOTH stars have arrived. Did he not see the double spread last chapter?

I swear man this guy provides a level of comedy no other user can.

Because there's a character who straight up think that theory might be real, and honestly it makes a lot of sense, just like zoro killing kaido, sanji being related to King makes sense since it would fix some plot holes, like him being able to walk around with his whole body on fire without ever getting burned
There is not, however.

From every translation we get, Queen states that Sanji uses flame but ain't from King's creed. Then Queen specifies (or King does) that Sanji's flame are nothing like King's.

That pretty much states that they're different.

There isn't a character who thinks theory might be real. It's fans who say "This character hints this" even though actual spoilers don't say so.

I

Indigo

still kinda weird tho, you would imagine that hinting at sanji being genetically related to kings race would make sense that he would fight him

but queen and germa stuff also is a connection so eh maybe it’s 2v2 after all
The one that has 0 conections here is Zoro, he has conections to Kaido :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.